Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

2014 Restricted & Unrestricted Free Agent PG'S:

TyShawn Taylor

Avery Bradley

Ramon Sessions

Kemba Walker

Kyrie Irving

Kirk Hinrich

Marquis Teague

Jerryd Bayless

Tony Wroten Jr.

Mario Chalmers

Norris Cole

Andre Miller

Rodney Stuckey

Brandon Knight

Eric Bledsoe

Steve Blake

Chris Duhon

Luke Ridnour

Ricky Rubio

Malcolm Lee

Greivis Vasquez

Reggie Jackson

Tony Parker

Patty Mills

Cory Joseph

Jameer Nelson

Ish Smith

E'Twaun Moore

Jimmer Fredette

Isaiah Thomas

Kendall Marshall

John Wall

Damian Lillard

Keep an eye out for Reggie Jackson, especially if he performs well this year. Not sure if he's RFA or UFA but either way I doubt OKC would match on a 4yr/$18-20M deal (assuming he proves to be worth it)

Bucks fans are pissed lol. They gave up Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb, and Beno Udrih for ultimately 2 2nd round picks

We told them from the beginning that no one believed on Orlando's side that J.J. would want to stay in cold, fringe-playoff Milwaukee. Had Tobias turned out to be a nobody, Bucks fans wouldn't be nearly as pissed. This just adds insult to injury as many actually believed he would stay.

Keep an eye out for Reggie Jackson, especially if he performs well this year. Not sure if he's RFA or UFA but either way I doubt OKC would match on a 4yr/$18-20M deal (assuming he proves to be worth it)

I want don't want our starting PG to be Reggie Jackson.

Dudley AND Redick? Clippers got a good deal.

As for Minnesota, they have nothing worthwhile (that is available).

The fact is Minny has done nothing to make Kevin Love happy. Their only chance is signing OJ Mayo, and then they'll maybe push for mid-bottom playoff contention. Pekovic is a good center, and Rubio is an able PG, but they will hardly be able to compete with the likes of the Clippers, Thunder, and Spurs.

In other news, there seems to be a growing discrepancy between the very good and the very bad, starting with the Super Team idea of BOS that got better with MIA. I'm kinda young. Has this always been a problem in the NBA?

I want don't want our starting PG to be Reggie Jackson.

He's got pretty good size, is fairly athletic, and is a decent defender. Admittedly he'd need to take some strides forward in terms of playmaking, and in all aspects of his game for that matter. That's why I said keep an eye out for him rather than we should go after him.

New Orlando Magic team rule: Thou shalt not pursue any person(s) related to or associated with Chris Paul. The process drags on , and the wanting party always comes up empty-handed.

• Upvote 7

Could Phoenix flip Bledsoe to us guys? Is that allowed?

Phoenix is a team that is rebuilding. They're going to be pretty bad next year, and they probably want that. There is nothing we could offer them outside of multiple 1sts that would get them to listen.

The fact is Minny has done nothing to make Kevin Love happy. Their only chance is signing OJ Mayo, and then they'll maybe push for mid-bottom playoff contention. Pekovic is a good center, and Rubio is an able PG, but they will hardly be able to compete with the likes of the Clippers, Thunder, and Spurs.

In other news, there seems to be a growing discrepancy between the very good and the very bad, starting with the Super Team idea of BOS that got better with MIA. I'm kinda young. Has this always been a problem in the NBA?

Kevin Love will be a Magic player by 2015 just a hunch/hope lol