quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Hey guys, don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon...

Hey Soul Bro, echo4papa, Jareth Cutestory, and you other true Magic fans, the Lakers castoffs were 2 for 8 and 1 rebound. Tell us about how Cook had 0 rebounds and helped us tonight. I'm all ears.

Like Kberto said,"don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon".

Omg we got beat by Detroit!!!! Lets all get our ptich forks, the party poopers are coming out... Lets completly negate our recent success because we lost one game

I'm with you Rich, so many people base or form an opinion off of one game.

Solution, you still there? Were you at the game today watching Cook "rain" 3's on the Celts?(lol)

Come on man, it's confession time.

Actually my opinion on Cook is based on his entire career. He can knock down some open shots, but he plays no D and he doesn't rebound. That hasn't changed. You guys think because he hits some shots he's a god, he's not. He's good for an offensive spark off the bench, that's it.

Nobody said he was a God. At least I know I didn't. You can't deny the fact that when he came into the game he had a huge impact. We built up about a 16 point lead if memory serves me. And he has done it in 5 of our last seven now.

Lets give credit where it's due. Dude was awesome today!

Cook contributes.

I don't care what he did in L.A. I don't care what he has lacked his whole career. The fact of the matter is, the guy is coming in and doing what it takes to help us win games. End of discussion.

All the stat junkies out there need to make note of this. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is if there is an addition to the win column. Cook certainly isn't hurting our chances of winning.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Solution, you still there? Were you at the game today watching Cook "rain" 3's on the Celts?(lol)

Come on man, it's confession time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..Cookie, bless his heart, will do this in between his normal poor play of rebounding and playing defense. Meanwhile buy some elbow and knee pads because the true Magic fans will need injury protection jumping on and off the wagon.

it was a great day for the magic. big win against a team without their best player. cook was a big help however i doubt he will continue to shoot that well or will other teams give him a chance. this team needs a pg period if we are to do well in the play offs. the powers that be whoever they are must address this issue. trade jj, garrity, auggie, bogans, dooling, etc. for a pg. jacklj

I'll say this ... Cook cannot only shoot but he can defend the 4 better than Lewis. That being said, we still need a true power forward.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I'll say this ... Cook cannot only shoot but he can defend the 4 better than Lewis.

That doesn't sound like a Cook endorsement to me.

Haha ... yeah, that isn't sayin' much.