Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Heath Ledger Dead at 28

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

****.... uhm... not to sound completely insensitive... but please tell me they finished filming for The Dark Knight.

They did. Don't be too hard on yourself, I think there are about 20 threads on IMDB asking the same thing.

I feel bad for his family. If the overdose thing is true, thats gotta hurt even more.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

****.... uhm... not to sound completely insensitive... but please tell me they finished filming for The Dark Knight.

They did. Don't be too hard on yourself, I think there are about 20 threads on IMDB asking the same thing.

I feel bad for his family. If the overdose thing is true, thats gotta hurt even more.

Yeah... I just find it hard to have sympathy for someone who does that... I guess I view it as selfish. Sympathy for the family yes. Sympathy for the Devil, great song. Sympathy for someone who takes their own life like this, I just can't muster it.

I used to think it was mostly because I never had someone close to me take their own life, but last year, my best friends sister (their family is like family to my own) took her own life. It sucks, but I feel let down. I know she had problems, but people were trying to help her and get her straight. I feel like she let everyone down.

The worst part of it is, I feel a little guilty for feeling that way.

Heard this on the drive home and was shocked.

IF it is ruled a suicide, then I will be even more upset. This dude had the world by the nuts and he had a daughter less than two years old. Sorry, but that is just selfish.

I hope it was just a plain ole OD. Can't believe I'm saying that.