Sign in to follow this  
Ryan-Aussie Magic

AK-47

Go after this guy.

He CAN play the 4. He D's up better than anyone on our team and can defend 3 possies.

Great passer down low, anyone see the through the legs pass to booz?

He would work great with Dwight.

Trade Turk and cap fillers

Go after this guy.

He CAN play the 4. He D's up better than anyone on our team and can defend 3 possies.

Great passer down low, anyone see the through the legs pass to booz?

He would work great with Dwight.

Trade Turk and cap fillers

If Utah would do it I wouldn't think twice. They would get a natural small forward that can space the floor and cap relief to re-sign Deron Williams. We would get a defensive star that can play power forward enabling Lewis to move back to his natural position. Kirilenko can shoot well enough to keep the defenses honest and thereby preventing Howard from getting swarmed. It sounds great and that is probably why it won't happen.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Yea he did an excellent job defending Linas Kleiza last night. So good Kleiza dropped 41pts on him.

I watched quite a bit of that game and AK was on Carmelo, not Kleiza. He can't guard the whole team.

he's not what we are looking for IMO. he cant play PF, his D is ok... but we need size for PF position and kirilenko UNDERSIZED for that position...if you wouldn't mind to keep Lewis at PF then trade any of our players for kirilenko...

I think I've figured it out!!!

Who ever makes more than $10 million per year.

(with exception to Mr. David Lee.

Sign him!

Seriously though. It seems every trade proposal involves some big name or big slaary player. We have our big salary players in Dwight (untouchable) and Rashard (untradable). It's almost like watching fantasy GMs try to build a roster with no concern for salary cap issues.

quote:
Originally posted by JonBoy418:

I think I've figured it out!!!

Who ever makes more than $10 million per year.

(with exception to Mr. David Lee.

Sign him!

Seriously though. It seems every trade proposal involves some big name or big slaary player. We have our big salary players in Dwight (untouchable) and Rashard (untradable). It's almost like watching fantasy GMs try to build a roster with no concern for salary cap issues.

No it's not almost like that, it IS like that.