Sign in to follow this  
richnba

What about Sam Cassel?

quote:
The trade scenarios involving Clippers' point guard Sam Cassell are abundant, and the rumors have swarmed faster in recent weeks with playoff-caliber teams possibly looking for a final piece to put them over the top, the L.A. Times is reporting.

While the Clippers have fielded calls on Cassell's availability and talks could increase leading up to the Feb. 21 trade deadline, the chances of Cassell being dealt, as of now, are small.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/50362/20080118/d...ell_being_discussed/

quote:
The trade scenarios involving Clippers' point guard Sam Cassell are abundant, and the rumors have swarmed faster in recent weeks with playoff-caliber teams possibly looking for a final piece to put them over the top, the L.A. Times is reporting.

While the Clippers have fielded calls on Cassell's availability and talks could increase leading up to the Feb. 21 trade deadline, the chances of Cassell being dealt, as of now, are small.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/50362/20080118/d...ell_being_discussed/

No, not what we need at all. His age is a problem, hes injury plagued. And we need more of a facilitator, his game is really no different than jameers and he doesnt upgrade our defense.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

133260549_a2cf490ad8.jpg

Sam will always be right heeeeeeeerrrrrrreeee.

haha I didn't feeling like posting a picture, but I'm glad you did. Makes me laugh everytime...