Sign in to follow this  
ThefutureGM

Who will decide if BHILL stays or goes?

All this talk about the coach should be fired is non-sense. Or that Otis is the one who will decide. It all comes down to what D-Howard thinks and wants. He is the one who holds B-Hill

All this talk about the coach should be fired is non-sense. Or that Otis is the one who will decide. It all comes down to what D-Howard thinks and wants. He is the one who holds B-Hill

For the sake of discussion I will take what your saying at face value.

I would not be a big fan of trading for Andre Miller, he runs a team well and is a nice playmaker. But has no outside shot which does little to help our spacing problems. Plus his contract is so large that it would be difficult to add any other big FA's this summer. Also guys who rely on quickness and penetration see their games go downhill quickly after 30 when they lose that extra step.

He is a nice stop gap for a year or two, but not a long term solution at PG.

A trade for a first rounder is a possibility, Philly is loaded with them after the AI trade.

I have heard the same things about Vince being friendly with Brian, the hug after the game said a lot.

I had a few drinks with my family the other night who know nothing about basketball and don't show any interest toward the game. In fact I didn't even discuss anything sport related with them. And what does this mean, absolutely nothing.

Just about as much as speaking to a few guys at RDV.

The coach should be fired and it will have very little to do with Howard. This all comes down to Vander Weide and what he wants and he got what he wanted when he brought him here. Sure the intentions will be to satisfy Dwight, but how worthwhile is such a statement considering the fact we released a mentor of Dwight Howard not so long ago. Someone will need to help me out with names.

On Carter, coming home will be the most influential figure toward his decision. Not a lousy coach.

Brian Hill and the word discipline is the silliest combination I have heard for some time in basketball. Dwight Howard isn't a child anymore and the last thing this team needs is someone to baby him. We can build along with Dwight but its going to take 14 other guys as well for this team to succeed. We need someone who can coach this team to win and win well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us let go of Jameer. He has been the biggest disappointment in my eyes cause I show such faith in the player. Its the character thats been an embarrassment.

I didn't mean to take pot shots at your sources but it means very little to state the obvious.

First off, welcome back....bandwagoner ;-)

Now, on to your comments:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

For the sake of discussion I will take what your saying at face value.

I would not be a big fan of trading for Andre Miller, he runs a team well and is a nice playmaker. But has no outside shot which does little to help our spacing problems. Plus his contract is so large that it would be difficult to add any other big FA's this summer. Also guys who rely on quickness and penetration see their games go downhill quickly after 30 when they lose that extra step.

He is a nice stop gap for a year or two, but not a long term solution at PG.

A trade for a first rounder is a possibility, Philly is loaded with them after the AI trade.

I have heard the same things about Vince being friendly with Brian, the hug after the game said a lot.

I am in agreement with you bhnole and would add that there is a temporary urge, by many, to blame Jameer Nelson for the team problems.

^^^I got a feeling that I may be put into this basket.

For my perspective the problem is all round! However, Jameer as an individual in this team has been nothing short of disappointing in both attitude and play. Its rightfully a cause for concern.

One thing I will say is that I do respect the fact you came back after your "insider" predictions did not pan out before the trade deadline.

If you play the "Insider" card on any message boards, you better hope it plays out or you can expect a nice flaming. Most people would have started over with a new ID, you did not and for that I give you profs.

That being said, this ownership group has never been consistent in listening to those that play or work for them. Bob Vanderwiede might take Dwight's input, but in the end he is the guy making the call.

I don't even think Otis has the power in regard to the coaching situation. Thats a shame.

Actually I find the future very entertaining. Hey if he keeps predicting he is bound to get one of those insider tales right. There is only one person who will determine if Bhill stays and goes...and that is the person who hired him. Future you never did say the person who left there toothbrush at your house was....boy or girl!

quote:
Originally posted by longdfan:

Actually I find the future very entertaining. Hey if he keeps predicting he is bound to get one of those insider tales right. There is only one person who will determine if Bhill stays and goes...and that is the person who hired him. Future you never did say the person who left there toothbrush at your house was....boy or girl!

It's your sister!!!

Good to be back. Beleive it or not those KNICKS fans ***** more then I do! Any way, the Andre Miller move would give us a pass first PG for all our shooters and his contract while large is better then Jameer walking the ball up the court and shooting it. I might even create the keepbrianhill.com website. Point is the coach is not the reason this team is losing. It's player leadership!

It will be intresting tonight to see how many minutes Jameer gets tonight. He is running out of rope.