Sign in to follow this  
Admin

OrlandoMagic.com Beat Writer???

Do you think OrlandoMagic.com would benefit from having its own dedicated beat writer? We want to hear from you.

In addition, what types of content would you like to see in the future on OrlandoMagic.com??

Do you think OrlandoMagic.com would benefit from having its own dedicated beat writer? We want to hear from you.

In addition, what types of content would you like to see in the future on OrlandoMagic.com??

This may be dumb, but what exactly is a "beat writer"?

I don't know what it is, but I'm all for having one if it means more information for us fans who live and die by the message boards.

This is a great idea. Regular visitors to orlandomagic.com, especially us weirdos that post on the board, would eat up anything a writer would give us. The organization can't lose either since they would be adding even more original content to the site... and increase hits.

I'm stealing this idea from my alum's football website...FSU posts practice reports after every practice...who's working in with the first team...who's looking good...who's struggling...who's sitting out because of injuries...highlights from scrimmages...what the mood is...what the chemistry is like. I'd like to read this kind of stuff about the Magic if they let any media in to watch practices. Any chance of this happening?