Sign in to follow this  
New Managment Please

Boumtje Boumtje could be the answer to our PF problem

Boumtje Boumtje is a free agent right now. I dont know if you remember him but he was a monster down low. Most people compared him to a young Hakeem "the dream" Olajuanaman. He came into the leauge with similar hype as Greg Oden. He won rookie of the year his rookie season and was dominant. However, that was before he tore his ACL, MCL in both knees, and tore his groin to shreds on the same play. Word is he is at full health and looking to bring some pain. We should go for him. At his prime he was averaging 24 13 7 4 and 2. Could you imagine the duo of Howard and Boumtje Boumtje? That would be sick. Even more, my brother scored 50 points with him in one game in NBA 2k5 for the Playstation 2. If that doesnt scream "we need Boumtje Boumtje now" I dont know what does. This could be the answer guys...

Boumtje Boumtje is a free agent right now. I dont know if you remember him but he was a monster down low. Most people compared him to a young Hakeem "the dream" Olajuanaman. He came into the leauge with similar hype as Greg Oden. He won rookie of the year his rookie season and was dominant. However, that was before he tore his ACL, MCL in both knees, and tore his groin to shreds on the same play. Word is he is at full health and looking to bring some pain. We should go for him. At his prime he was averaging 24 13 7 4 and 2. Could you imagine the duo of Howard and Boumtje Boumtje? That would be sick. Even more, my brother scored 50 points with him in one game in NBA 2k5 for the Playstation 2. If that doesnt scream "we need Boumtje Boumtje now" I dont know what does. This could be the answer guys...

lol you know nothing about basketball. he definitly didnt win rookie of the year ever. i sense the sarcasm in the post so i guess ill just chalk it up to youre a moron and have nothing better to do and are adding to the unecessary posts on this board. lick em.