Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Blow this team up, we don't deserve the playoffs.

I don't care if we back into the playoffs, this season has to be called a failure in my books.

Bad coaching, piss poor team leadership, inconsistent play from everyone not named Dwight or Trevor, and a team of guys playing like individuals who no longer share the ball.

Even if they squeak into the playoffs, this team needs a major overhaul this summer to find guys who want to show up and play EVERYNIGHT with a talented guy like Dwight.

At this point the only guys I care to see back next year are Dwight, Trevor and JJ.

Darko - Lose your starting job after an injury (that you got through an injury) and you becomes a big moper that looks like he has come down with a case of Turk-O-flu. You want to start, you want to get paid this summer? Show a little passion and fire when someone takes your job or embarasses you in game.

Jameer - Has no court vision outside of the occasional lob to Dwight, looking more and more like a Steve-O clone in his play. Ball movement starts at the point, which is a point that Jameer has not gotten lately.

Hedo Turkoflu - One night he is superman, the next he looks like he just drank a whole bottle of Nyquil.

Grant - That once spectacular game only shows up once a week if were lucky, injuries and age have robbed him. Like Ponce De Leon searching for that fountain of youth, time to retire to St. Augustine.

Battie - Overpaid and undertalented for a pure hustle player that needs to come off the bench. He is not the second coming of Horace Grant, but Coach Hill keeps trying to hammer him into that spot.

Carlos - Why is it you only play well when you are pissed off and feel you have something to prove? Maybe you should be benched every other game, then we could at least get 41 great performances out of you.

Keyon - I love your defense and energy, but until you can learn to knock down wide open jump shots on a consistent basis. Teams will just back off and make you try to and beat them from outside.

Bogans - Just a mistake in signing, over-rated defense who plays selfish when on the court.

Pat and Bo - Even heart and hustle can't make up for age and the limited abilities you once possessed.

Augie and Diener - Love to see you in something other than a suit.

Coach Hill - I owe an apology to Penny, never thought I would say that. Crazy rotations, awful game plans (when Tom Sterner does not make them up), constant sideline meltdowns only damages young players confidence and makes the Refs swallow their whistles so we can never get a call. There is a huge difference between barking at the refs and showing them up. Feel good reunion is over and we now see why you can't win without Shaq and a plethora of talent built through lottery luck and Gabe's scouting.

I don't care if we back into the playoffs, this season has to be called a failure in my books.

Bad coaching, piss poor team leadership, inconsistent play from everyone not named Dwight or Trevor, and a team of guys playing like individuals who no longer share the ball.

Even if they squeak into the playoffs, this team needs a major overhaul this summer to find guys who want to show up and play EVERYNIGHT with a talented guy like Dwight.

At this point the only guys I care to see back next year are Dwight, Trevor and JJ.

Darko - Lose your starting job after an injury (that you got through an injury) and you becomes a big moper that looks like he has come down with a case of Turk-O-flu. You want to start, you want to get paid this summer? Show a little passion and fire when someone takes your job or embarasses you in game.

Jameer - Has no court vision outside of the occasional lob to Dwight, looking more and more like a Steve-O clone in his play. Ball movement starts at the point, which is a point that Jameer has not gotten lately.

Hedo Turkoflu - One night he is superman, the next he looks like he just drank a whole bottle of Nyquil.

Grant - That once spectacular game only shows up once a week if were lucky, injuries and age have robbed him. Like Ponce De Leon searching for that fountain of youth, time to retire to St. Augustine.

Battie - Overpaid and undertalented for a pure hustle player that needs to come off the bench. He is not the second coming of Horace Grant, but Coach Hill keeps trying to hammer him into that spot.

Carlos - Why is it you only play well when you are pissed off and feel you have something to prove? Maybe you should be benched every other game, then we could at least get 41 great performances out of you.

Keyon - I love your defense and energy, but until you can learn to knock down wide open jump shots on a consistent basis. Teams will just back off and make you try to and beat them from outside.

Bogans - Just a mistake in signing, over-rated defense who plays selfish when on the court.

Pat and Bo - Even heart and hustle can't make up for age and the limited abilities you once possessed.

Augie and Diener - Love to see you in something other than a suit.

Coach Hill - I owe an apology to Penny, never thought I would say that. Crazy rotations, awful game plans (when Tom Sterner does not make them up), constant sideline meltdowns only damages young players confidence and makes the Refs swallow their whistles so we can never get a call. There is a huge difference between barking at the refs and showing them up. Feel good reunion is over and we now see why you can't win without Shaq and a plethora of talent built through lottery luck and Gabe's scouting.

Bhnole, I feel the same way. My fustration has and still is boiling.

Try to hang in there until this summer until hopefully Otis can straighten out this mess of a roster.

We might get lucky and Brian will resign to the front office.

Honestly, this summer is gonna be one big summer for our team.

Well you beat me to it B-aitch. But thank you mate, this needed to be said on this board, the official Magic board. Even at a time when those passionate like Jack are searching for peace.

This team has been nothing but disappointing. Pre season had a clear focus. The endeavor was to make it to the playoffs, but without mention when you talk about a playoff appearance, you talk about growth, this team hasn't grown, its been a far cry from. How am I supposed to believe in a team that doesn't show an inkling to believe in itself.

We lack in discipline which I find interesting as we have a coach who is firmly granted that subject.

I could go on but I won't because my feelings to post as of late are as equal to the performance of the team we follow. However, I will post on a point you raised.

In regard to an overhaul I don't see it happening, nor do I think it needs to happen. I like our team but it is quite clear it needs additions. It needs a guy who can give a spark on both ends and it needs leadership. Two acquisitions for me would be along the lines of a Scot Pollard (trade) and Vince Carter/Nocioni/Pietrus/?/?/?/Some bloody body (cap) for a loss of Carlos Arroyo to Cleveland. Something along those lines.

THIS TEAM HAVE BEEN CRAP THIS SEASON! THEY DON'T HAVE THE HEART OF A PLAYOFF TEAM. LET THE WEST BATTLE EACH OTHER FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THROW A COUPLE OF TEAMS FROM THE EAST, MAYBE TORONTO AND DETROIT.

What drives me absolutely crazy is EVERY summer since Shaq left we have talked about how "this is the off-season that will make the difference", sorry but I am sick to death of waiting for the future, we need someone NOW.

Get me VCs address and I will personally go to New Jersey pick him up and bring him to Orlando.

Based on recent performance I would have to agree with everything you have said bh.

I said yesterday that they should offer Jameer Ridnour type money. I do not even know if he deserves that based on what everyone was saying about his play yesterday. He really is starting to sound an awful lot like Steve-O.

I really think Darko is playing himself out of alot of money. Hopefully one of the teams starving for a big man will take him in a sign in trade. Its just weird to see a guy who appears to be so damaged mentally. I know we all crap on Fran but maybe he realized that his personality was not a fit for the NBA and did not want this to happen to him. I think you even said bh I could see Darko just going back to Europe next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

What drives me absolutely crazy is EVERY summer since Shaq left we have talked about how "this is the off-season that will make the difference", sorry but I am sick to death of waiting for the future, we need someone NOW.

Get me VCs address and I will personally go to New Jersey pick him up and bring him to Orlando.

Trust me on this, he wants to be here. Anyone who watched the Nets game how could you not draw that conclusion?

Otis has to get the job done.

If we don't get a scorer in her over the summer I might re-nig on my season tickets that I just re-newed yesterday.

I know for a fact he wants to play here badly. There has to be a way to get him here without mortgaging the farm.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Why go to NJ when you can just show up here after the regular season. Ill drive the van if anyone wants to come.....

Carter's Crib

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Well done Bnole, I really do care if we make the playoff's, only for the sake of D12, Trevor, JJ even Battie! As for the rest, my attitude is inline with your post. Now, if we continue the meltdown, and playing down to the opposition as usual and don't make the playoff's, it will be bittersweet and I will hope it spells the end of the BHill madness.

Final point, I am all for assistants getting promoted, but this is another tried and proven area failure for this organization. Get a real coach that will install a proven program, that has done more than wish upon a star!!

quote:
Coach Hill - I owe an apology to Penny

You Magic fans have come to accept the Greatness that is "The Nickle" and finally see me as the Superstar that I AM!!!

I only help the Magic franchise by getting rid of that guy and what do I get for doing that? 10 years of Magic fan haters!!!!

Your apology is NOT excepted!!!