Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

More Magic trade rumors - This time from Denton

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

dont trade redick you fools, he has the biggest potential i think out of shooting the long ball on our team, he can become deadly from outside.

Don't trade redick you fools??? Do they have that power? Woe, just what im talking about... fantasies, pure fantasies

We need a STARTING TYPE SG AND PF. Our pgs are fine. Yea they gave up 20pts to Alston but Nelson also matched 20pts with him. I still think the pgs are doing very good.

Lewis should come off the bench. Damm the money hes recieving. Pietrus plays good defense. I would take him over any of our sgs except Redick. I think Redick is better than people label him. If he was in a backup role to come in a knock down some points that would be good. But we dont use him. If we started Pietrus and let Redick back him up we should be fine. Arroyo can keep starting cause Nelson is doing good in a backup role even though eventually Nelson will get the starting job back.

But Lewis can come off the bench for all i care, hes the main reason were giving up to many damm easy layups. Give Howard another big to help him STAN so he can not get in foul trouble again over trying to do the work of 2 men cause Lewis is nowhere to be found.

Starters

Arroyo

Pietrus

Turkoglu

Augustine

Howard

Bench

Nelson

Redick

Evans

Lewis

Foyle

quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire:

quote:

dont trade redick you fools, he has the biggest potential i think out of shooting the long ball on our team, he can become deadly from outside.

Don't trade redick you fools??? Do they have that power? Woe, just what im talking about... fantasies, pure fantasies

I thought Mr. Charisma had already shut you up. I find it necessary to keep reposting his take down everytime you bring up the same junk.

Mr. Charisma says;

"Then all discussions of who should be starting are also meaningless.

Then all discussions of who to draft is meaningless.

In fact, this pretty much means that ANY discussion about the Magic is meaningless.

Can we just close this website? It's meaningless."

I KNOW.....Why Don't we just start packaging away Future 1st round draft picks? I mean, besides Top 5 picks who has this organization actually drafted that was worth a CRAP? We had 3 picks this year and walked away with CASH...lol. I Guess Rich is finding it harder and harder to sell SOAP these days!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

the main problem is our team likes to help out on others and go for the steal. Meanwhile, once the switch occurs there is usually someone always open to pass to on the other team....WIDE OPEN. We need to stay more at home on the players and not let them blow by us as much. The let them try to beat you 1 on 1 instead of leaving people unbelievably open like we have been. Hedo likes to go in for the swipe even if its not his defender who is penetrating, then his guy is usually open, then has to run to him and its too late. A lot of other guys on our squad to this too. I think this is our real defensive problem because we're not good at scrambling.

i read your first sentence and stopped reading. it is incorrect. the magic are among the worst in steals and steal attempts.

quote:

Redick gives nothing to this team. One dimensional, slow, not athletic, terrible on defense, limited on offense.

Bogans, Hedo, and Turk have been awesome for us shooting the long ball. I wouldn't be mad one bit if we drop Redick; who has the most annoying fan base.

quote:
Originally posted by Flexo:

quote:

Redick gives nothing to this team. One dimensional, slow, not athletic, terrible on defense, limited on offense.

Bogans, Hedo, and Turk have been awesome for us shooting the long ball. I wouldn't be mad one bit if we drop Redick; who has the most annoying fan base.

I swore to myself that I would not post another one of these ..... but sometimes a girl has to do what she has to do.

None of us know what kind of player JJ can be in the NBA when he has never had any minutes to speak of. Let's not bring up what he may or may not do in practice. Practice is practice-not a game.

Neither BHill and SVG really know how to utilize what talent they do have on the floor. Both appear to be the type to fit square pegs into round holes.

JJ is out the door. It's just a matter of time. Given the right team he has the God given talent to be one more ex-Magic player to come back and burn us.

GO MAGIC!