Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

The Road to the White House

someone is unAmerican when they comments or actions attack our military and the ideals of America. American is someone who may have decent with its leaders but is willing to stand with the soldiers and is rooting for America no matter if they disagree with the methods of America.

Okay here it goes,there are several different reasons why I can't stand Hillary.

1) She plays victim, "vast right wing conspiracy" then again during a debate this year she played the gender card,as a victim of men gainged up on her. Then she sends Bill out to attack Obama as the one playing the race card and that she is a victim of the black support for Obama. Not to mention the fake crying session in New Hampshire.

2) After she lost Iowa she and Bill went around and said that the Iowa caucus system was flaud and that the NH primary was too soon, then she won NH and she is the heroe then. When it appeared she was going to lose Nevada she blamed the caucus system there and used her support from the teachers union to file law suits against Nevada and had Bill claiming that Obama's union supporters were preventing employees for caucusing for Hillary, but of course their was no evidence. This is another part of playing the vicitm.

3) She thinks everyone is out to get her and that the Clintons are untouchable. Whether it was blaming Tim Russert after one of the debates or the media for her and Bill's problems in the campaign. This is very Nixon like in her perception of the world.

4) She is the most calucalting politician i've ever seen, she has taken every position possible on the war and is not willing to either support the war or admit voting for it was a mistake. She wants to be seen as a moderate when she is a die hard liberal.

5) Her use of her marriage. She had a husband who cheated on her and she did nothing to stop him nor did she leave him. The reason obviously was so she could stay on course for her goal of becoming President. In some cases not only did she do nothing to stop him but she attempted to cover it up and attacked the woman who made claims against Bill.

The Clintons are far from the victims they would have you believe they are.

Wow you hate Hillary because she is a politician and she lies. So I assume you hate Bush and Mitt Romney and basically every politician that has flip flopped and ever existed.

To me, every politician lies and each and every one of them have to in order to get into the white house no matter what.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Democrats claiming military personal is brainwashed while spewing political rhetoric all over this thread

Okay my gentle snowflake, since you feel a need to call me out on things you clearly do not understand, and I've gone out of my way now, twice, to explain, I'll do something more fun.

Quoted FROM THE LINK YOU PROVIDED:

"The Six Conditions for Thought Reform are:

1) Keep the person unaware of what is going on and how she or he is being changed a step at a time.

2) Control the person?s social and/or physical environment; especially control the person?s time.

3) Systematically create a sense of powerlessness in the person.

4) Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments and experiences in such a way as to inhibit behavior that reflects the person?s former social identity.

5) Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments, and experiences in order to promote learning the group?s ideology or belief system and group-approved behaviors.

6) Put forth a closed system of logic and an authoritarian structure that permits no feedback and refuses to be modified except by leadership approval or executive order."

I dare you to try to say that the above is not a part of military basic training. I dare you.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Democrats claiming military personal is brainwashed while spewing political rhetoric all over this thread

Okay my gentle snowflake, since you feel a need to call me out on things you clearly do not understand, and I've gone out of my way now, twice, to explain, I'll do something more fun.

I dare you to try to say that the above is not a part of military basic training. I dare you.

Who's disputing that?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Who's disputing that?

Uhm.. Welcome back Ghost.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Who's disputing that?

So this is what an aneurysm feels like.

quote:

quote:

Quoted FROM THE LINK YOU PROVIDED:

"The Six Conditions for Thought Reform are:

1) Keep the person unaware of what is going on and how she or he is being changed a step at a time.

2) Control the person?s social and/or physical environment; especially control the person?s time.

3) Systematically create a sense of powerlessness in the person.

4) Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments and experiences in such a way as to inhibit behavior that reflects the person?s former social identity.

5) Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments, and experiences in order to promote learning the group?s ideology or belief system and group-approved behaviors.

6) Put forth a closed system of logic and an authoritarian structure that permits no feedback and refuses to be modified except by leadership approval or executive order."

LMAO... from personal experience, I would have to concur... although, it only works if you buy into it or don't realize what's going on.

Let's just say that I didn't make a 'stellar' Marine. Due in part to my lack of respect for leaders who depend on a system of rules and enforcement of punitive options in order to 'command' the respect they beleive they deserve.

My disregard for orders that lacked in common sense in favor of gettign things accomplished my own way led to many an exciting journey. Usually with me butting heads with someone significantly higher in my chain of command, and me tap dancing in my C.O.'s office.

well ofcourse the military has its soldiers in line with their views and mission, that is how any military works and you need soldiers to support its leadership in mission b/c how else could you achieve military victory? If the military doesn't support what they are doing they would lose. Its not brainwashing its getting the military to support its mission, plus most of the soldiers already believe in what is happening before they enlist.