Sign in to follow this  
sharkpr

NO justice in Orlando

I agree this is a ridiculous topic, but one thing I get mad is that many, many people react to this as if all of us Arroyo fans are the same. Look, if you see a deaf and blind Arroyo fan pealse any anger or respond you want to say, say it to that poster not to all Arroyo fans. I'm one of those that is a fan of Arroyo, yes but I truly believe in this team too and I'm a fan of Orlando too.

My point is that these phrases gotta stop too...

"You guys are hypocrits"

Every time there is something about Carlos/Nelson someone come out and say things like this. Please don't be plural with your statements, get out those stereotypes.

The problem is that the original post was a poll that only gave two option. one, that Otis ordered Jameer into the game, and two, that SVG didn't have confidence in Arroyo to close out a game.

Why didn't it include a third option that implied that SVG simply thought that Jameer was a better option at that moment.

Narrow-minded thinking. The coaches job is to put the best team he can on the floor. The best team is his opinion.

Obviously it worked. Just like it worked when Carlos finished out the Miami game.

Why don't we give the coach credit for picking the right people.

Iwould say the following. The reality is that JN is our starting Point Guard and CA is his backup Period (a la OTIS).

I can not be a hypocrit and believe that if JN was having a 7/7 shooting and 6 assist game and CA can in the 3Q playing perfect that he would not be seated to place JN back in the game for the 4 q.

I think its time that everyone understands that after doing the investment in JN at the begining of the season that he is and will be our starter until the end of the season. We just have to be happy that CA has stepped up and is doing his job as a Backup to JN.

He was the first one celebrating the victory yesterday.

got these Carlos (not close to being magic fans) NEVER quit. They will NEVER be happy until Carlos plays ALL 82 minutes. Mods this is really starting to get ridiculous.

Also JJ WILL NEVER BE A POINT GUARD IN THE NBA GET THIS THREW YOUR HEAD

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
I sort of like these threads. They give a reason for us to complain and vent about something.

Alright, I'll play!

84794196_1ffc979d41.jpg

THEY TOOK OUR JEERRRBSSS!!!!

Quick, everyone to the pile!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

got these Carlos (not close to being magic fans) NEVER quit. They will NEVER be happy until Carlos plays ALL 82 minutes. Mods this is really starting to get ridiculous.

Also JJ WILL NEVER BE A POINT GUARD IN THE NBA GET THIS THREW YOUR HEAD

Posted January 01, 2008 02:58 PM Hide Post

I agree this is a ridiculous topic, but one thing I get mad is that many, many people react to this as if all of us Arroyo fans are the same. Look, if you see a deaf and blind Arroyo fan pealse any anger or respond you want to say, say it to that poster not to all Arroyo fans. I'm one of those that is a fan of Arroyo, yes but I truly believe in this team too and I'm a fan of Orlando too.

My point is that these phrases gotta stop too...

"You guys are hypocrits"

Every time there is something about Carlos/Nelson someone come out and say things like this. Please don't be plural with your statements, get out those stereotypes.

The thing is we won the Bulls game, who cares who finished the game....Carlos maybe would have been cold if we benched Jameer at that moment when Jameer was playing hot, and I think that was SVG's thinking at that moment.

Carlos finished the Miami game.

Jameer finished the Chicago game.

Both are playing well, they should keep it up and go magic!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by angelitus:

No confidence?

Remember Miami win in OT?

Guess who was the PG at the end and OT?

Guess who was the starting PG in that game?

Nelson need that time to recover his confidence. SVG did a risky move but at the end we got what we need:

1. Nelson confidence

2. Arroyo great perfomance

3. A great victory

I'm not happy with Arroyo on the bench too, but this is a team and SVG did it to help Nelson.

I truly think that Arroyo was the first one celebrating with Nelson that victory.

What would happens to Nelson confidence if he was replaced at the end? Only God know.

I'm an Arroyo fan but this is crazy. Create an Arroyo topic based on a conspiracy theory is crazy. I'm tired of that.

I like your post

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Recycle a can and plant that tree, the future begins with you and me...

in his flowers will fly a bee, and on his roots my dog will pee....