Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Nets * Jan. 2nd

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I don't think the game is on ESPN tonight.

I agree, the game isn't going to be on ESPN tonight.

f_Kittyawwm_5779ef0.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

How do we get an anwser about this ESPN debate??

Take look here, sorry. http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/ESPN/

or here, http://www.nba.com/magic/schedule/

We say yes, ESPN says no.

Whats a confused, [look what I posted in the Heat forums] Orlando Magic Message Board member to do?

Its official not going to be on ESPN...they removed ESPN from the magic website schedule now...atleast it was a Sun sports game not FSN...i would have been pissed if they teased us like that for a FSN game...We still get HD and atleast some comentators on our side...

quote:

Its official not going to be on ESPN...they removed ESPN from the magic website schedule now...atleast it was a Sun sports game not FSN...i would have been pissed if they teased us like that for a FSN game...We still get HD and atleast some comentators on our side...

I actually like when it's on ESPN. I like to hear what other figures in the sports world think about us, plus I love when Hubie Brown praises D12 and Mike Tirico just agrees with everything.

quote:

quote:

I actually like when it's on ESPN. I like to hear what other figures in the sports world think about us, plus I love when Hubie Brown praises D12 and Mike Tirico just agrees with everything.

You know that's true. Those Chicago announcers were saying some interesting things.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

quote:

quote:

You know that's true. Those Chicago announcers were saying some interesting things.

pshhh...you should hear the Boston announcers...the worst in the league by far...

i entered channelsurfing.net and all the nba games it nly said audio so i think they shut down the ability to watch it

it there any other site?

quote:
Originally posted by Andrews:

i entered channelsurfing.net and all the nba games it nly said audio so i think they shut down the ability to watch it

it there any other site?

I could be wrong...but I think you have to wait 'till closer to game time???