Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Post GAME Reaction THREAD***Magic vs Celtics

Brian Hill's neurons as he determines his substitution patterns:

"Hey, that sub is having an excellent game off the bench! Take him out, take him out! More time for the starters, more time for the starters!"

And the cerebral battle between logic and plain incoherence continues....

you know what's funny to me? FENDI locks a thread that states why Battie shouldn't be starting after this loss; but still leaves up the thread that states why Tony should be our starter after the win in NY. Our mods are just like our team...INCONSISTENT.

this is the obvious but our offense really needs to pick up...I mean this was a double OT game & we didn't even score 100...an offense like probably wouldn't be around long against a higher seed team in the playoffs.

I just got done wathing the DVR.

Worst officiated game I have seen all season. Not just the Hedo call, a badly refed game throughout.

Worst coaching from Hill this season IMO. What is the use of having the deeper team if you don't use them. I couln't believe he kept the starters beyond exhaustion. The Celtics had to do it due to lack of bench players and Brian, once again, lets the other coach dictate.

I have to assume Brian approved of both of Jameer's end of game shots. With enough time in the clock (7+ seconds at half court, 19+ seconds) Jameers slows down the pace and then takes what would look like a desperation shot. No sense, I say Brian must have approved or he didn't have the cojones to bench him.

So frustrating, outcoached by Doc!!!!

quote:
Worst officiated game I have seen all season. Not just the Hedo call, a badly refed game throughout.

I guess thats what we get for the "suspect" calls against NY on Monday. Nice effort Jameer, 4-16 from the field, 4 assists.

Yeah really. Shooting 25%, 0-4 from 3's, 4 assist and 3 turnovers is one heck of a game!

Also, I would think most coaches if their point guard took a shot like that would bench the guy. Our point guard does it TWICE!

On top of that, 75 year old Grant Hill plays 48 minutes! JJ plays about 12. Unbelievable!

I think he was being sarcastic...

Anyway, Jameer made some really poor decisions, I wouldnt have minded seeing some Ariza, JJ, or Arroyo in OT.

Haha. I was being sarcastic. I would have also liked to see a little more diversity using our bench. We could have came fresh in the second OT and really took the game from the Celtics. Our starters were dead.