Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

So... am I the worse guy?

Wow. Ok, Fendi did you have another date lined up for the prom? If you did not, what is the harm in taking this girl?

Was it right for your dad to set something up without you knowing? Absolutely. This girl had nothing to do with this, taking a dump on her just to get back at your dad is a pretty thoughtless way of doing things.

The prom may seem like a big deal now, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't count for much. The damage you could have done to this girl may last a heck of a lot longer than the prom.

haha, true true. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. Which is not a big deal for me at all. Btw, she apparently studies at an all-girls school.

I'm not sure if this was done behind her back though. The all-girls school she studies at, prom is pretty a big occasion. Not sure how she was not able to find someone from the all boys school right in front of their school.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wow. Ok, Fendi did you have another date lined up for the prom? If you did not, what is the harm in taking this girl?

Was it right for your dad to set something up without you knowing? Absolutely. This girl had nothing to do with this, taking a dump on her just to get back at your dad is a pretty thoughtless way of doing things.

The prom may seem like a big deal now, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't count for much. The damage you could have done to this girl may last a heck of a lot longer than the prom.

true true. with the things I said, conscience is pretty much burning my soul right now.

Actually, no, but I could have have one line up, but I didn't accept it. I don't know the girl, but I know her sister.

I considered a couple of factors here, which lead me to not agreeing. A couple mentioned above, with my dad and so forth. Another would be, back then, I used that social network to get to know hot girls and like try to like make a move on them at the same time. Sadly, most of them came from that school. But I realized I wasn't doing the right thing, since I was trying to court a girl from our school, and I'm not sure how I'll face those girls when I meet them there. They probably won't remember me though, since I stopped after a month, realizing that things could get worse and that its not the type of man I am...

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I picked my own prom date... And it was an absolute train wreck... So keep that in mind.

Never had one. I tried asking once, but its another story that certainly got me pissed. I could have had a date though, I asked my friend if she'd go with me, but I retracted since I felt like I was treating her without respect, coz she knew the whole scenario.

So this is not even YOUR prom.....you would just be with her in her prom.....

I would just do it....you never know who else you would meet there...Just because she is your "date" doesn't mean you are dating her...its just one night.....

So the real deal here is that you are afraid of comfronting the "hot" girls you where playing around with.....lol...

Fendi, thanks for making the boards interesting today, I was about to go outside and kill an ant or something, its that bad here today..

Fendi, I am going to pass along some of my wisdom to you. Some of the best dates you will ever have won't come from the person you asked but from their friends. This is an all girls school? If in High School I had an in with an entire school full of men starved women I would take that and treat her like gold.

quote:
Fendi, I am going to pass along some of my wisdom to you. Some of the best dates you will ever have won't come from the person you asked but from their friends. This is an all girls school? If in High School I had an in with an entire school full of men starved women I would take that and treat her like gold.

What he said. Can you see the endless potential here?

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I was about to go outside and kill an ant or something

Dave, if you do that I am afraid we can't be friends anymore

I can be humane or something....no.....ok....Fendi saved the ants..