Sign in to follow this  
random

Garrity, missing piece?

YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU SO before the preseason!

I knew that my "Play Patty Pronto" campaign along with Patty's fatty heart, raw determination, blind hustle, big cojones, and pure talent would take the Magic to the next level, the NBA championship. Now, did you notice the way he defended and intimidated Yao; after a couple of Patty's fouls, Yao was not the same dominant denter again. But what did "Softy-defender-3 pt.-failure-ridicuoulsy-overpaid" Rashardnot do to stop Yao, NOTHING! "Softshard" does not dare to hurt his thinhood by rebounding or playing/defending inside, especially when his non-deserved salary is secure! However, Patty always does all the dirty work for a miserable couple of millions....

I am sorry, you all Shardy-Nerdy fans, but I still cannot digest the fact that "Softy-Candy-Plushy Lewis" was paid over 100 grand, but it is PATTY the one who deserves at least 200 grand. Patty rebounds, hustles, and even shoots a higher % of 3 ptrs. than the "100 Millbust Thinman".

The formula is easy:

Patty plays = the Magic win games

Patty starts = the Magic win it all

Let's all chant:

"Patty is god,

Patty us heaven,

Free Patty Pronto,

don't bench Patty never ever!"

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU SO before the preseason!

I knew that my "Play Patty Pronto" campaign along with Patty's fatty heart, raw determination, blind hustle, big cojones, and pure talent would take the Magic to the next level, the NBA championship. Now, did you notice the way he defended and intimidated Yao; after a couple of Patty's fouls, Yao was not the same dominant denter again. But what did "Softy-defender-3 pt.-failure-ridicuoulsy-overpaid" Rashardnot do to stop Yao, NOTHING! "Softshard" does not dare to hurt his thinhood by rebounding or playing/defending inside, especially when his non-deserved salary is secure! However, Patty always does all the dirty work for a miserable couple of millions....

I am sorry, you all Shardy-Nerdy fans, but I still cannot digest the fact that "Softy-Candy-Plushy Lewis" was paid over 100 grand, but it is PATTY the one who deserves at least 200 grand. Patty rebounds, hustles, and even shoots a higher % of 3 ptrs. than the "100 Millbust Thinman".

The formula is easy:

Patty plays = the Magic win games

Patty starts = the Magic win it all

Let's all chant:

"Patty is god,

Patty us heaven,

Free Patty Pronto,

don't bench Patty never ever!"

funny...

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

Garrity is not the missing piece, he cant shoot like he use to, SHIP HIS *** OUT

Perhaps it may behoove you to review the evidence set forth by myself and others before blindly shouting your opinion.

Garrity continues to have a positive effect for the team when he is in the game. Period. Is he going to come out and drop 30 on anyone? No. Is he going to come in, play his heart out, do the little things that people tend to overlook? Yes.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

If it wasn't for Harry's code, Garrity would have been gone a long time ago!

Well, if it weren't for Hammurabi's code we might all be living in chaos!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Well, if it weren't for Da Vinci's code we might NOT have Tom Hanks with the worst recorded head of hair in celluloid history.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

quote:

Well, if it weren't for Da Vinci's code we might NOT have Tom Hanks with the worst recorded head of hair in celluloid history.

If it weren't for programming 'code' we wouldn't ahve this wonderful board to post such nonsensical things...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If it weren't for programming 'code' we wouldn't ahve this wonderful board to post such nonsensical things...

If it weren't for a "code of conduct" we might all be tearing each other's throats out over our differences in opinions...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If it weren't for a "code of conduct" we might all be tearing each other's throats out over our differences in opinions...

Sorry... any sort of code governing conduct is derived from Hammurabi's code ;-) and we already covered that one.

The only code that should be enforced to all former Patty doubters who are now jumping in the Pattywagon is Chuck Norris' Code Of Silence!

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

The only code that should be enforced to all former Patty doubters who are now jumping in the Pattywagon is Chuck Norris' Code Of Silence!

Uhm.. bro... no one here is saying Pat is the second coming of JJ Redick or anything (lmao), but he is, apparently, a semi effective player coming off the bench for us. Could we trade for someone better? Certainly. Will we? I hope so. BUT... Pat isn't nearly as horrible as people seem to think he is at this time, regardless of his 'numbers' he has a positive impact on our game when he is on the court.