Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Player you hate, but you would love to have on our squad.

Funny thing is 0.344 isn't THAT great of a career 3pt percentage anyway(Horry).

Anyway, to answer the question I'll go with one of my most hated players, Rasheed Wallace.

I really only hate him because he'll make a horridly lucky shot and act like he wasn't lucky, and he gets quite angry. But this guy always kills us and he would fit well with our team seeing as we have a glaring hole at the 4.

And obviously I would pick Kobe or Manu or Artest but I don't hate them. Why hate Manu so much? At least he brings WAY more to the table than just flopping.

Holy merk Alex, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

On topic, I hate Steve Nash with avengence, but would give my left nut to have him on the squad.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Holy merk Alex, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

On topic, I hate Steve Nash with avengence, but would give my left nut to have him on the squad.

Really? Why all the hate for Nash?

Nash is a flopper, he kicks people every time he shoots, and is a whiner. He complains to the refs as much as anyone in the league.

And he seems like he never misses.

And I would still love to have him on my team.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Smith:

Are you crazy? Manu is one of the best players in the NBA and WORLDWIDE. He can shoot the 3, drive to the lane, dunk, hit 80% FT, defend, rebound, and all of that with an intensity that not a lot players can match.

Do you think it

Yeah, Kobe for all his Terrell Owens-like qualities immediately comes to mind. I bet no Laker employee on any level hates Kobe themselves... the instant that he's scoring them two or three points. Over and over and over...

The second guy that comes to mind is Anderson Varejao. There's a ton of bad floppers in the league, but he may be the worst at hiding it. I think the only reason he gets any calls at all is that hair!

However, I bet that if he's on YOUR team? You love that guy.

1: Rasheed Wallace - fills the biggest whole at the PF, without clogging up the middle for Dwight. He is one of the three biggest a**es in the league, he whines way too much, and I don't like him. But I would like him better playing for us than against.

2: Gary Payton in his prime - the "Glove" was an arrogant, mouthy a** in Seattle, but would have been a great compliment player with Dwight. A lot less PG penetrations to get Dwight in foul trouble, a decent passer to get the ball inside; a good outside shooter to keep the middle open, and a good aggressive drive and score/dish off guy.

3: Charles Oakley in his prime - tough, hard-fouling PF who could hit the 15 footer to keep the defense honest. Would have hated to have him playing against Dwight, but love to have had him dishing out his own version of payback alongside.

quote:
Originally posted by jmmagicfan:

1: Rasheed Wallace - fills the biggest whole at the PF, without clogging up the middle for Dwight. He is one of the three biggest a**es in the league, he whines way too much, and I don't like him. But I would like him better playing for us than against.

2: Gary Payton in his prime - the "Glove" was an arrogant, mouthy a** in Seattle, but would have been a great compliment player with Dwight. A lot less PG penetrations to get Dwight in foul trouble, a decent passer to get the ball inside; a good outside shooter to keep the middle open, and a good aggressive drive and score/dish off guy.

3: Charles Oakley in his prime - tough, hard-fouling PF who could hit the 15 footer to keep the defense honest. Would have hated to have him playing against Dwight, but love to have had him dishing out his own version of payback alongside.

Great calls all around, but especially Oakley. I could see some idiot like Scalabrini hacking Dwight and then when Boston goes on offense, Oakley sends the geeky white boy into the fifth row. Meanwhile, our good Christian boy Dwight keeps his nose clean. LMAO I would pay just to see that!