Sign in to follow this  
John the Jerk

Not For the Weak of Heart

Mods, Can We make this a Sticky Thread

OK Guys and Girls, after watching Rashard struggle to Live up to his Huge contract I have decided to make a new Thread.

I suggest after every Magic Game we announce a player or players Worthy of a MAX contract that night. Maybe this will help Otis Smith the Next time we actually have Cap Space. LOL!!!

This Game I nominate:

Hedo Turkoglu and Dirty Dirk.

BTW: HEDO IS THE MAN

Mods, Can We make this a Sticky Thread

OK Guys and Girls, after watching Rashard struggle to Live up to his Huge contract I have decided to make a new Thread.

I suggest after every Magic Game we announce a player or players Worthy of a MAX contract that night. Maybe this will help Otis Smith the Next time we actually have Cap Space. LOL!!!

This Game I nominate:

Hedo Turkoglu and Dirty Dirk.

BTW: HEDO IS THE MAN

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Glad you can offer something to the conversation.

I'll make this easy, here's a list of players who deserve the max.

KG, LeBron, Dirk, Melo, AI, T-Mac, Yao, Kobe, D-Wade, D12, Amare, Nash, Duncan

This is a list of player who you can justify giving the Max to even though they aren't worth it.

Pierce, Allen, Hamilton, Billups, J. O'Neal, Bosh, Brandt, Gasol, Redd, Kidd, VC, Paul, Boozer, Williams, Arenas, Ginobli, Parker

TGOJG,

I AGREE with your Picks. I would like to ADD Chris Paul, Amare Stoudamire, Joe Johnson, and Michael Redd. However My thread is Meant to choose players that played a "GAME" worthy of a Max contract, not consistently worthy. I think Rashard has played possibly 3 games worthy of a Max contract. For Example Last Game I would've Nominated

John Carlos Navarro and Dwight Howard.

quote:

TGOJG,

I AGREE with your Picks. I would like to ADD Chris Paul, Amare Stoudamire, Joe Johnson, and Michael Redd. However My thread is Meant to choose players that played a "GAME" worthy of a Max contract, not consistently worthy. I think Rashard has played possibly 3 games worthy of a Max contract. For Example Last Game I would've Nominated

John Carlos Navarro and Dwight Howard.

Amare, Redd, & Paul were on those lists.

quote:

*Patting my Arse offering Give me Reddick all Day some Prime Real Estate to plant his Lips.*

I'm sorry people post threads disguising the already monotonous trend of complaining about Rashard's contract.

Get. The. ****. Over. It.

He adds a much needed element to this team, and if we hadn't aggressively gone after him we would probably be a sub .500 team right now...

These, like the trade threads, are ****ing useless.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

*Patting my Arse offering Give me Reddick all Day some Prime Real Estate to plant his Lips.*

I'm sorry people post threads disguising the already monotonous trend of complaining about Rashard's contract.

Get. The. ****. Over. It.

He adds a much needed element to this team, and if we hadn't aggressively gone after him we would probably be a sub .500 team right now...

These, like the trade threads, are ****ing useless.

I agree wholeheartedly, get off the Rashard Contract, it's getting old. It's like when your wife tells you to take out the trash or wash dishes while your trying to watch a Magic game, your eyes roll and you sigh deeply.