Sign in to follow this  
Cisco

Van Gundy living the Life of Riley (Foxsports article)

Heat boards are pretty funny to read right now. Their fans have given up all hope of catching us.

Others think they can trade the trash off their roster to get a quality player.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Heat boards are pretty funny to read right now. Their fans have given up all hope of catching us.

Yea, they really overvalue Haslim and Jason Williams, they think that package is going to land them Artest or Bibby. LOL. Wade is the only tradable assest they have.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Yea, they really overvalue Haslim and Jason Williams, they think that package is going to land them Artest or Bibby. LOL. Wade is the only tradable assest they have.

Haslem is a nice role player, but he is not goiing to get them a great player. Plus trading him would only create another hole on their team.

Pat Riley is scum and deserves everything he gets. Too bad that he is to much of a coward to actually stick around for long. I see a "bad back" in his future. For Bob Mcadoo's sake I hope he doesn't somehow turn the Heat around. Riley is all about stabbing his assistants in the back.

Well we know one thing, the Heat are the opposite of the orlando magic. Stan Van Gundy knew his former team couldn't win a championship that easily so he put them in there place by coming back and coaching the rival of the Heat! We have him now Miami, to bad!

quote:
My exact thought! I think Red Kitty is hiding.

RedKitty is right here reminding you that at the end of the day

0<-----this is the number of rings SVG has.

5<-----this is the number of rings Riley has.

Get one and you could say he got a lil taste of riley's life.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
My exact thought! I think Red Kitty is hiding.

RedKitty is right here reminding you that at the end of the day

0<-----this is the number of rings SVG has.

5<-----this is the number of rings Riley has.

Get one and you could say he got a lil taste of riley's life.

LMAO, Yeah there was no chance that Stan would ever lead the Heat to a championship. Even though he almost did it the year before with an injured Wade. You might be too young to remember that though.

Its funny that you brought up the ring comparison. Riley was quick to stab his friend in the back when he thought he had a chance to steal the glory. It looks like that decision may come back to haunt him now.

quote:
LMAO, Yeah there was no chance that Stan would ever lead the Heat to a championship. Even though he almost did it the year before with an injured Wade. You might be too young to remember that though.

Its funny that you brought up the ring comparison. Riley was quick to stab his friend in the back when he thought he had a chance to steal the glory. It looks like that decision may come back to haunt him now.

That 2005 event was precisley the one that fired me up to hate on the piston fanbase and the pistons,i was 14-15 at the time.And the whole stealing glory is an inmature opinion.SVG said time out and time again he left for family reasons.Riles was the best option to coach at that time.

and just on a side note....Why am i seen all these "SVG is not deliviering to the expected potential" threadsicon_biggrin.gif

That's a nice article. I never believed that "SVG stepping down as Heat coach for family reasons"-talk anyway.

I guess what goes around comes around....