Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

I don't visit their board anymore, I visited it once because guys like redlion flamed the forum, and had to communicate with their mods.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

they have a toilet seat there? they should flush their overflowing crap.

FENDI throwing a little trash talk, I like it, he does have a soul, people!

wow, you guys sound soo happy.... the sad part is that dallas fans were 100000000 times happier than you guys and ended up getting upset...

i kno your gonna be like oh yeah, well ur team got swept last year you shouldn't talk

we were INJURED like crazy. to be honest with you, if howard was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a messed up knee. you guys wouldn't even make the playoffs.. heck you guys wont even get 10 wins...

lets compare shaq's stats to howard's stats EXPERIENCE wise...

lets not talk about age, lets talk about NBA experience, this is dwights uhh 3rd year in the legue and he averages 23/15 a game

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard 2nd year 15.8/12.5

howard 3rd year 17.6/12.3

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 1st year.. 23.4/13.9

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

IF YOU SEE, SHAQS STATS CLEARLY DOMINATES DWIGHT HOWARDS...

SHAQ WAS ONLY A REBOUND AWAY FROM WHAT DWIGHT HOWARD IS NOW IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR

quote:
Originally posted by Dwyane007:

wow, you guys sound soo happy.... the sad part is that dallas fans were 100000000 times happier than you guys and ended up getting upset...

i kno your gonna be like oh yeah, well ur team got swept last year you shouldn't talk

we were INJURED like crazy. to be honest with you, if howard was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a messed up knee. you guys wouldn't even make the playoffs.. heck you guys wont even get 10 wins...

lets not talk about age, lets talk about NBA experience, this is dwights uhh 3rd year in the legue and he averages 23/15 a game

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

You Heat fans act as if its Shaq against the world.

How bout this..

You guys have Shaq and Flop Wade...

We have....

D12

Shard

Bogans

Meer

Turk

JJ

Mo

Cookie

Fat Pat

The list goes on.

and i can talk like tis too! QUICK SWITCH TO CAPS.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

You Heat fans act as if its Shaq against the world.

How bout this..

You guys have Shaq and Flop Wade...

We have....

D12

Shard

Bogans

Meer

Turk

JJ

Mo

Cookie

Fat Pat

The list goes on.

and i can talk like tis too! QUICK SWITCH TO CAPS.

LOL thats all you can say, i wrote like that so its EASIER for you guys to read...and its besides the point that we have other stars on our team, wade is our best player and i am saying that we made the playoffs without our best player,, you guys wont even sniff playoff birth if howard dislocates his shoulder, and has a messed up knee

AND We made the playoffs when TWO OF OUR MAIN PLAYERS missed 70+ games...

quote:

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

You cant evaluate by using NBA experience, Shaq had college to develop his game before entering the league.

Dwight is in his fourth year, his senior year of college, so basically, this would realistically be his rookie year. 25 and 14 is pretty solid if you ask me.

Go away now, KTHXBAI.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

lets break it down

howard 1st year 12/10

howard now 23.8/15

shaq 2nd year 29.3/13.2

shaq 3rd year 29.3/11.4

shaqs 4th year 26.6/11.0

You cant evaluate by using NBA experience, Shaq had college to develop his game before entering the league.

Dwight is in his fourth year, his senior year of college, so basically, this would realistically be his rookie year. 25 and 14 is pretty solid if you ask me.

Go away now, KTHXBAI.

SHAQ'S ROOKIE YEAR STATS ARE THE SAME AS DWIGHTS STATS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT HE HAS 1 REBOUND... NOW TELL ME SOMEONE WHO NEVER PLAYED BASKETBALL PROFFESIONALLY VS SOMEONE WHO HAS 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE... THE GUY WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IS ONLY BETTER BY 1 REBOUND..

TO ME, THATS A LITTLE OFF

ITS LIKE SAYING DURANT COMES AND AVERAGES SAME AS LEBRON

quote:

SHAQ'S ROOKIE YEAR STATS ARE THE SAME AS DWIGHTS STATS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT HE HAS 1 REBOUND... NOW TELL ME SOMEONE WHO NEVER PLAYED BASKETBALL PROFFESIONALLY VS SOMEONE WHO HAS 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE... THE GUY WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IS ONLY BETTER BY 1 REBOUND..

TO ME, THATS A LITTLE OFF

ITS LIKE SAYING DURANT COMES AND AVERAGES SAME AS LEBRON

Did you even read what you wrote before you posted it? You just contradicted your own point.