Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
A message board dedicated to the Magic that only Magic fans come too? SHOCKING.

I think there might be a piece on 60 minutes tomorrow night about this stunning development. You should tune in.

THATS WHY YOU HAVE SO LITTLE EXPERIENCE as messege board posters.

in our heat board we have TONS of fans from other teams,from laker fans to pistons fans to suns fans even celtics fans.

Go to www.spurstalk.com and you will se they divided the forum into 3 because of the amount of kings and pistons fans there.

see...you people need to realize there are bigger/better boards out there.

quote:
And you are nothing but a retard that needs to get back on his meds

its all right we are getting through the process.the quic anger also came out when i told pistons fans the truth about some of their previous success.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Well you seem to care about it because you keep coming back.

My point exactly.And you magic fans should be thankful a messege board veteran like myself came over.To spread a different dimension in here.Nobody cared or came to the magic board besides magic fans for years.That is untill a veteran that has been a member of over 6 different messegboards throughout the last 2 years came alongicon_wink.gif

The best part is... you didn't up and decide to just take a peak here in the Magic forums on a whim kid... We were having such a good time mocking you from afar, we sent someone in to link you here so we could mock you up close. You completely took the bait, hook line and sinker, and we have been doing nothing but laughing at your expense ever sense.

I was actually worried originally that you would catch on and leave, I must admit you pleasantly surprised me.

Now, I'm sure you will come back with some comment about how you rule, how your the awesomeist leetist poster in your little school. How you think you came here and represented the mighty heat with your amazing burning bright redness wit of the lion, but that just makes it all the more hilarious. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, you are merktaculous!

quote:
see...you people need to realize there are bigger/better boards out there.

Thank you, RedLion, for giving me this information!

And to think, I've been wasting my time on here, reading Magic related articles and discussions, when I could be reading articles on the Pistons, Kings, and Spurs!

I feel like I've wasted all this time.

[/sarcasm]

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

that very same sarcasm could betray you.

Osprey23 you better look out now man.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGICRISINGSTARSWITHRIPPLINGWATER.gif

quote:
The best part is... you didn't up and decide to just take a peak here in the Magic forums on a whim kid... We were having such a good time mocking you from afar, we sent someone in to link you here so we could mock you up close. You completely took the bait, hook line and sinker, and we have been doing nothing but laughing at your expense ever sense.

I was actually worried originally that you would catch on and leave, I must admit you pleasantly surprised me.

Now, I'm sure you will come back with some comment about how you rule, how your the awesomeist leetist poster in your little school. How you think you came here and represented the mighty heat with your amazing burning bright redness wit of the lion, but that just makes it all the more hilarious. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, you are merktaculous

see thats the funniest thing.you guys think you have me.but you dont.all you have done is post silly redlion pics.and i have been the one laughing my *** of at you people thinking it actually worries me.icon_wink.gif