Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

I can't stress enough how dumb these Heat fans come across.

Learn how to type first of all and then come back and try to have a battle of the wits with us. Until then, stay on your board and hope and pray your team does something.

You people don't get that you are doing the same thing we are doing, only we actually have good results as opposed to you. You just praise a bad team.

Can I get a witness?

quote:
I don't visit their board anymore, I visited it once because guys like redlion flamed the forum, and had to communicate with their mods.

CORRECTION:

REDLION FLAMED 1 THREAD. and all i did was talk bball,you were the ones insulting,i just defended myself.But you guys seem to simply continue posting the silly harmless pics rather than talking.

And besides it was a magic fan flaming the misc.section of our forum and we didint cry about it.

quote:
Its better to have early hype than none at all.

You need to go to the Knicks board and thank them for taking the attention away from your ****ty team this season.

WOW.........thats mature....you younglings have a lot to learn.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I can't stress enough how dumb these Heat fans come across.

Learn how to type first of all and then come back and try to have a battle of the wits with us. Until then, stay on your board and hope and pray your team does something.

You people don't get that you are doing the same thing we are doing, only we actually have good results as opposed to you. You just praise a bad team.

Can I get a witness?

I was going to go Marvin Gaye but somehow I thought Limp Bizkit would be more appropriate...

"Drama makes the world go around

Does anybody got a problem with that (yeah)

My business, is my business

Who's guilty, can I get a witness "

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Its better to have early hype than none at all.

You need to go to the Knicks board and thank them for taking the attention away from your ****ty team this season.

WOW.........thats mature....you younglings have a lot to learn.

*** is a youngling? Do Heat fans speak their own language or something?

I mean, are you kidding me or what?

quote:
Well you seem to care about it because you keep coming back.

My point exactly.And you magic fans should be thankful a messege board veteran like myself came over.To spread a different dimension in here.Nobody cared or came to the magic board besides magic fans for years.That is untill a veteran that has been a member of over 6 different messegboards throughout the last 2 years came alongicon_wink.gif

quote:

quote:

My point exactly.And you magic fans should be thankful a messege board veteran like myself came over.To spread a different dimension in here.Nobody cared or came to the magic board besides magic fans for years.That is untill a veteran that has been a member of over 6 different messegboards throughout the last 2 years came alongicon_wink.gif

What a crazy world we live in huh?

A message board dedicated to the Magic that only Magic fans come too? SHOCKING.

I think there might be a piece on 60 minutes tomorrow night about this stunning development. You should tune in.

How bout this, you guys string together one coherent sentence before you make ridiculous threads about the sheer awesomeness of Shaqueer O'Neal.

Until then, enjoy the pics.......

upsidedown-cat-pic.jpg

lol-i-r-jawz.jpg

amazing-pictures-lolbirds.jpg

quote:

you are nothing but puppies that need to open their eyes and get out of the:

"Dwight is a beast we are dominating the NBA cuz of an early november record!!!"

quote:

quote:

The reason you are probably a member of over 6 diffrant message boards is because you got kicked out of the other 5?

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

MAGICRISINGSTARSWITHRIPPLINGWATER.gif

quote:

quote:

you are nothing but puppies that need to open their eyes and get out of the:

"Dwight is a beast we are dominating the NBA cuz of an early november record!!!"

And you are nothing but a retard that needs to get back on his meds.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

MAGICRISINGSTARSWITHRIPPLINGWATER.gif