Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Daspurs:

also, as you found out last night, what exactly rashard lewis does in the clutch.

i still laugh at his days in seattle.

What did we ever do to deserve a spurs troll? Shouldn't you be over on the mavs or lakers board?

I know, right? There must be some serious Magic homers out there in the interwebs starting some online trash, lol.

No kidding.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Hi Spurs fan here, not hating but..

Magic fans can trash talk all they want, but what it comes down to is, the playoffs.

And the past years have shown that even with T-mac and that supporting cast they found a way to lose.

We'll see how the magic fare for the rest of the year as well as the playoffs.

Agreed. And I don't think you will find anyone here that will argue that the Magic are better than the Spurs. What is being discussed is the Magic and the Heat or more specifically Dwight and Shaq.

thank you for sticking to the subject at hand, you wont hear an argument from me that Dwight Howard is a beast, and possibly Tim Duncan II.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Magic fans can trash talk all they want, but what it comes down to is, the playoffs.

And the past years have shown that even with T-mac and that supporting cast they found a way to lose.

Agreed. And I don't think you will find anyone here that will argue that the Magic are better than the Spurs. What is being discussed is the Magic and the Heat or more specifically Dwight and Shaq.

thank you for sticking to the subject at hand, you wont hear an argument from me that Dwight Howard is a beast, and possibly Tim Duncan II.

yeah i mean come on, you guys are a dynasty. Whatever magic "fans" are saying specifically about the spurs must be rediculous and i personally apoligize for it and hope that they are not involved with this board at all.

quote:

quote:

quote:

also, as you found out last night, what exactly rashard lewis does in the clutch.

Welcome to the boards, now go crawl back under a rock. Troll.

so because i dont open up by saying Dwight howard is the next jesus christ im a troll?.

Enjoy your time on top, because it WILL end, and as long as you have that ***** Ginobli on your team full of floppers, you will constantly rival the Suns for the pussiest team in the league.

Enjoy Dwight casting his nuts in Timmah's face for the next few years.

And for the record, you don't have to praise Dwight over here, but the above comment you maded was a flame/troll post and you sir, are an idiot if you laughed at Shard while he was in Seattle.

quote:

yeah i mean come on, you guys are a dynasty. Whatever magic "fans" are saying specifically about the spurs must be rediculous and i personally apoligize for it and hope that they are not involved with this board at all.

Seriously. I mean, assuming there is merk being talked about the Spurs from a Magic fan, does the Spurs fan even need to bother responding? I wouldn't.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

yea man, its not that big of a deal, i dont really care, im just curious how magic fans are reacting to a good season.

quote:

HA. Tim Duncan II? Don't flatter yourself, the NBA has not seen a player like Dwight in a long time. Dwight wipes more ability from his *** when he takes a **** than Tim Duncan has in his entire body.

(See, I can exaggerate too)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Welcome to the boards, now go crawl back under a rock. Troll.

so because i dont open up by saying Dwight howard is the next jesus christ im a troll?.

Enjoy your time on top, because it WILL end, and as long as you have that ***** Ginobli on your team full of floppers, you will constantly rival the Suns for the pussiest team in the league.

Enjoy Dwight casting his nuts in Timmah's face for the next few years.

And for the record, you don't have to praise Dwight over here, but the above comment you maded was a flame/troll post and you sir, are an idiot if you laughed at Shard while he was in Seattle.

Classy, dont bother and my post about Shard flew right over you.

What i meant was he failed against the spurs so many times it was laughable.

If what i say flys over your head then just ask.

Dwight is no way near a Tim Duncan. He's more exciting to watch even though he has less championships.

quote:

quote:

HA. Tim Duncan II? Don't flatter yourself, the NBA has not seen a player like Dwight in a long time. Dwight wipes more ability from his *** when he takes a **** than Tim Duncan has in his entire body.

No you arent exaggerating, youre acting like a ******bag, and its no wonder other fans dont post here.

quote:

quote:

there goes diplomacy...