Sign in to follow this  
jrrocky

Have you ever had a dream about playing for the magic.

I've been having cool dreams about playing with this magic team right now. The last dream I had, we were playing the Celtics, I was playing side by side with Dwight Howard. I was defending Garnett and I just blocked the crap out of him. Then I just took the ball and flew in the air and just dunked it. Well, just wanted to hear if anyone else ever had a dream like that.

I've been having cool dreams about playing with this magic team right now. The last dream I had, we were playing the Celtics, I was playing side by side with Dwight Howard. I was defending Garnett and I just blocked the crap out of him. Then I just took the ball and flew in the air and just dunked it. Well, just wanted to hear if anyone else ever had a dream like that.

Yea I had a dream that I was playing in the finals. After I made that last game winning shot to beat the Spurs by 1, I took ........

EDIT: remember to try and keep things clean, I mean, we all might say some things every once in a while, but this is a little too much....out of respect for young people visiting and the dancers I have edited your post...thanks...davcivic

quote:
Originally posted by The Can Opener:

Well when I'm shooting around I always pretend were in the Finals. Fourth quarter, game seven, who do you think their go to man is?

hmmm...is that a trick question???

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

Yea I had a dream that I was playing in the finals. After I made that last game winning shot to beat the Spurs by 1,

Just in case you were wondering, yes, that was a bit much.

The only "fantasy" I have thought about was going for a layup ticket before or after a game, and actually dunking on the court and surprise everyone that's looking...

I mean you usually see this people that can't even dribble a ball going down there to do this....it would be funny to walk down unsuspected and dunking....

I was able to touch the rim back in highschool, even with my size, if only I could go back to that....darn its almost been 10 years....I am getting old...

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

The only "fantasy" I have thought about was going for a layup ticket before or after a game, and actually dunking on the court and surprise everyone that's looking...

I mean you usually see this people that can't even dribble a ball going down there to do this....it would be funny to walk down unsuspected and dunking....

At the Hawks game in pre-season they had a few guys going down and attempting to dunk from the trampoline, this one guy started dribbling, fell over the ball making a fool of himself. Anyway he gets up and lets everyone else try, they all suck with one guy nearly catapulting himself in to the crowd.

This guy then asks for another try, everyone laughing at this point, he then runs up and pulls off the sickest under the leg dunk I have seen in years, was absolutely hilarious!!