Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Carter and Kidds comments about Arroyo

quote:
Originally posted by SeasonTixHolder:

I dont understand why everyone hates on Arroyo so much? I think he's a pretty good back up PG...as is Jameer! He had some bad games, GET OVER IT! Turk has been playing like crap all season and nobody says to stop judging him on one performance when he has a good game! Give credit where credits due! Arroyo came in and stepped up! Also, if you look at his stats compared to Nelson's (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jameer_nelson/index.html) then it appears that Arroyo is doing a little more than half of Nelson's stats in about half the playing time. Just say "yeah, Arroyo had a good game, and I hope he keeps having them" and leave it at that.

I'm sorry to explode on this subject but I'm sick of all the negitivity on this message board. Constructive critisism and positivity could really help this team and the fans.

*Sighs*

I can understand your intentions man but by making this post you are only going to start it up again. No one said anything even remotely negative about Carlos in this thread. I agree with everything you've said but someone will probably respond to your post with something outlandish. Then someone from the other side will lash out and then we have another Arroyo/Jameer thread. Its sometimes best to just let it go.

Man why do you insist on starting arguments over Arroyo? You really need to give it a rest. Most people don't hate Arroyo, they hate the fans that put him over the magic.

quote:
*Sighs*

I can understand your intentions man but by making this post you are only going to start it up again. No one said anything even remotely negative about Carlos in this thread. I agree with everything you've said but someone will probably respond to your post with something outlandish. Then someone from the other side will lash out and then we have another Arroyo/Jameer thread. Its sometimes best to just let it go.

I am using my fredom of speech rights to bait you into a tirade on Arroyo which you all like to do, as Marc has defended the right of members. I think a positive objectively generated post was warranted for Carlos after all his bashing. You have the choice to participate or not.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Carlos played good as he has this year when he looks for his teammates first and when he doesnt dribble himself into traps.

Thank you Rich, you are a true Magic fan

quote:
Originally posted by Purchase:

U know kberto ive read a couple of posts by u and u need 2 stop hating, boy go get a life

Stop hating and get a life? Wow, I wonder who you're favorite player is...

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Its mostly silent because people are really tired of this topic.

Amen

You just tired of bashing Arroyo but this time he made you eat your words and silence your viperous tongue.

I love how you guys feel redmption after one game like it means anything. I grant you he played well, but it doesn't make up for the 30+ straight bad games he had. I wish you could be objective about this guy.

I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch, here it goes, down into my belly.

Ibone, do not speak of things of which you do not know. I said in the chat last night that Carlos played well and I cheered for him. Do not try to bait me into yet another Arroyo argument. He played well, we won, what the hell is the problem?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Man why do you insist on starting arguments over Arroyo? You really need to give it a rest. Most people don't hate Arroyo, they hate the fans that put him over the magic.

Kberto, just continue banging your drums in celebration of Arroyos comeback for our team. When we make the playoffs I will make sure you accept his contribution to the team. You will also swallow your words and sticks.