Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

Frustrated Redick asking to play in D-League - O-Sentinel

I would not mind JJ getting a shot at some bench minutes with Dooling as the point and Mo Evens at SF.

The fact is our bench can not play any worse right now, so it time to mix up the rotation and look for a better combo.

I am not sure he is the answer or Cook or Evans for that matter. But the only guy coming off the bench right now and playing worth a crap is Dooling.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I would not mind JJ getting a shot at some bench minutes with Dooling as the point and Mo Evens at SF.

The fact is our bench can not play any worse right now, so it time to mix up the rotation and look for a better combo.

Maurice Evans...?

It's just a matter of time until he starts getting shooting guard minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Smack comes in the nick of time!(lol)

Giv'em H-E-L-L Smack!!

You know me Junkie. I'll only sit around and read nonsense for so long.

quote:

I do agree with this. I was screaming at the TV last night on both occassions that our bench blew 20 point leads.

Seriously. How many times does the bench need to cost us an easy victory before we start to change things up a bit?

And I do agree and have said it many times that JJ should get backup SG minutes with Dooling at the PG. But now that we have MO???

Arroyo at PG and Dooling at SG just isn't working.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

JJ isn't needed!

since when we have Kobe at SG and Redd as his backup ?

and btw, when was the last time when our bench wasn't outplayed by opponents bench ?

quote:

quote:

I do agree with this. I was screaming at the TV last night on both occassions that our bench blew 20 point leads.

Seriously. How many times does the bench need to cost us an easy victory before we start to change things up a bit?

And I do agree and have said it many times that JJ should get backup SG minutes with Dooling at the PG.

Mo Evans for back-up shooting guard minutes, write it down.

I go to the Post Office and come back to find this thread flooded again. Don't your wives have something for you to do like putting up the Christmas tree or the lights outside?? LOL

quote:

quote:

And I do agree and have said it many times that JJ should get backup SG minutes with Dooling at the PG.

exactly, 100% agree

(btw: I criticized Arroyo-Dooling PG-SG combo since the beginning of last season)

I disagree with the statement that we don't need JJ. Maybe he's not getting playing time because he sucks right now or maybe he made a bad joke about SVG's mustache - I don't know what's going on in practice. But I do think that we need him as a scorer off the bench. Obviously the bench-players that get playing time don't give us the scoring that we need (except for Dooling maybe).

And one more thing: You people need to stop categorizing everybody in "Arroy-fans", "Ariza-fans", "JJ-fans" and whatnot just because they are stating their opinion on a certain player....

Im a puertorican ... and I would agree on playing keyon at the point and JJ on the sg ... but he need to get better on defense for me to really agree on this. Arroyo doesnt play that much defense anyways plus lately has been having some turnovers which is why other teams start to get close. We need to get better ... Oh and I would prefer to see Augie out there ... Foyle looks like a zombie out there... really

When you have three players in your starting lineup that score 60 plus and the other two average 10 plus , the bench is not going to be as much of an impact scoring wise as it appears another teams bench will be for their team.

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

And one more thing: You people need to stop categorizing everybody in "Arroy-fans", "Ariza-fans", "JJ-fans" and whatnot just because they are stating their opinion on a certain player....

There is a difference. The people being labeled "fanatic" are just that. Stating your opinion is fine, blindly following someone no matter what is crazy. I'm a crazy fanatic, I should know. BUT, loyalty to team first is what is important.