Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

"Courtside Live" brought to you by Junkie and friends!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I won't stop disliking Vince Carter until he's part of this roster. He BETTER be signed to this team in the off season.

Other than that, I don't want nobody screwing our team over with bull**** flops THAT WOULD HAVE COST US THE PLAYOFFS!

Vince must have attended the Dwayne Wade school of acting this summer.

Be nice to see him draw those BS fouls FOR us next year.

quote:
Also Rafael, if you saw me with the poster why didn't you speak to me?

Sorry BallJunkie, I was at my seat when I saw you. I spotted the poster, and said to myself:

"Hey, I've seen that poster somewhere before?!?!"

My seats are on the other side of the court from you. During the half I took a walk around the arena to see if I could spot you again.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

It would be awesome if Vince came to Orlando. But what would be the point of it if we still had Jameer hogging the ball next season? Our starting PG needs a one way ticket out of here! Thats just my opinion.

I guess the Magic want to shove Nelson down our throats. Today I was driving in east colonial and saw one of those free throw for charity ads with Nelson on there. The Magic page had Nelson "enticing" fans into buy season tickets.

It would've been a more effective marketing if they had Dwight & Vince instead of Jameer :-) Nelson would scare me into buying season tickets!

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:

It would be awesome if Vince came to Orlando. But what would be the point of it if we still had Jameer hogging the ball next season? Our starting PG needs a one way ticket out of here! Thats just my opinion.

I guess the Magic want to shove Nelson down our throats. Today I was driving in east colonial and saw one of those free throw for charity ads with Nelson on there. The Magic page had Nelson "enticing" fans into buy season tickets.

It would've been a more effective marketing if they had Dwight & Vince instead of Jameer :-) Nelson would scare me into buying season tickets!

If you watcht the ESPN Motion game highlights from last night, you'll catch Vince Carter giving Jameer Nelson noogies. Maybe Vince likes the little guy and it won't matter if Jameer sticks around...

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:

I have clicked on 5 threads and everyone of them has you moaning about something. Do you ever have anything positive to say? I get sick of reading your depressing crap.

The Nets would probably frown on the idea of Vince in a Magic marketing campaign. You are the only one that could turn Jameer volunteering for charity into a negative thing.