Sign in to follow this  
Ulster Dees

Hi Guys

First time visitor to your site and first time visitor to the game against Miami Heat 18th April.

Visiting the area from Northern Ireland and bringing my three kids down to the game.

Any hints/tips we should know to have a good time?

Good Luck on keeping that 7th spot or higher.

First time visitor to your site and first time visitor to the game against Miami Heat 18th April.

Visiting the area from Northern Ireland and bringing my three kids down to the game.

Any hints/tips we should know to have a good time?

Good Luck on keeping that 7th spot or higher.

No we wouldn't claim to be Magic fans but are sports fans who haven't been fortunate to be in Orlando when there's been a game to go to before.

We'll be rooting for the Magic and they may yet become our team in the future as we hope to be living in the area by next year.

No doubt the kids will have every last piece of merchandise so we'll look like the real deal except pale skin and unusual accents!!

I think we may be the tourism capital of the world, it at least seems that way, so the pale skin and funny accents will fit in fine! I myself have a southern twang and I am pretty pale! You will have so much fun at the game!

*****What ever you do, don't bash Jameer Nelson, Carlos Arroyo, Travis Diener, Trevor Ariza, Hedo Turkoglu, Jonathan Redick, and Darko Milicic. If you do, you are asking to start the "Holocaust"(Firestorm of arguments)!

By the way, welcome to Orlando Magic Zone.