Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD...Magic vs Nuggets...We lose 111-101

quote:
I was gonna say that we should check out a UCF game since I go there too.. but to be honest..I don't wanna be sitting next to a nerd

Really? What makes you say that?

...It would be a lot more fun considering they are 21-8.

im lost to the fact that Ghill sat out the whole 2nd half and so did Ariza and JJ still never got off the bench. Im glad Pat went out there and hit two 3s but when has he done that in the last year??? JJ has hit more 3s this year than Garrity has hit in 2 years. Why wouldnt we put him in to try and get some energy? I hope Hill is hurt atleast 3 games so JJ can go out there and spit in the coaches face again. Not that i see it doing anything but i hope he tears it up against SA and gets like 25 points. That might by him 5 clean up minutes a game.

Bhill is a dumb A$$!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see him kick the sign tonight?? I was praying he would break his foot and take a leave of absence for rehab!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

im at a loss here guys.... part of me wants us to sh!t-can the season so Hill gets fired... is that wrong? I think if we rally and make the playoffs he is going to be here for a long while.... holding this team back the entire way.

Im starting the think the team feels the same way I do.

I'd rather give Detroit the #1 pick as long as Brian Sh**face Hill goes!

It would not surprise me ALL the players want him fired.. we're seeing signs of it.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

im lost to the fact that Ghill sat out the whole 2nd half and so did Ariza and JJ still never got off the bench. Im glad Pat went out there and hit two 3s but when has he done that in the last year??? JJ has hit more 3s this year than Garrity has hit in 2 years. Why wouldnt we put him in to try and get some energy? I hope Hill is hurt atleast 3 games so JJ can go out there and spit in the coaches face again. Not that i see it doing anything but i hope he tears it up against SA and gets like 25 points. That might by him 5 clean up minutes a game.

Bhill is a dumb A$$!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see him kick the sign tonight?? I was praying he would break his foot and take a leave of absence for rehab!

when? where? I didn't see it! da** that could've made a good avatar!

Did Hill give the green light on Garrity's threes? That would be a real message for JJ -

"When I want 3 point shots I'll go to garrity before you"

JJ deserves it though. Obviously he said something about Bhill's mom in practice.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Not even if both Arroyo and Nelson have terrible games does he put him in.

Fan, Arroyo did not have a terrible game, Jameer did, get off it.

if you say so..

Arroyo was bricking shots after hitting 2 shots, because he likes to take those out-of-the flow jumpers from 20 foot out, always.

Arroyo had a medidocre game, at best

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

JJ deserves it though. Obviously he said something about Bhill's mom in practice.

Lol. I agree. Although, I think he also broke into the coaches office after hours and peed in Hill's Cheerios after hours and got caught by security.

quote:
Lol. I agree. Although, I think he also broke into the coaches office after hours and peed in Hill's Cheerios after hours and got caught by security.

oooh that's why.. that's why he puts the rotations backwards out there. B.Hill has been poisoned. Now if he could go get his brain detoxified and never come back.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Not even if both Arroyo and Nelson have terrible games does he put him in.

Fan, Arroyo did not have a terrible game, Jameer did, get off it.

if you say so..

Arroyo was bricking shots after hitting 2 shots, because he likes to take those out-of-the flow jumpers from 20 foot out, always.

Arroyo had a medidocre game, at best

Fan, he shot 3/8 attempts and the ones he missed were open not badly picked. He did put the team from a 16 deficit to a 3 point deficit before they took Howard out. Is that playing badly? Get off the bandwagon. I am mad we lost too.