Sign in to follow this  
apuntalo

i hope that after tonight's peformence carlos will be back-up agin!

Neither Kberto, Emory, or I ever knocked Carlos's play tonight. He was effective enough offensively, and no more god-awful defensively than he or Jameer are normally. It'd be a blatant lie to say that either of them know how to defend a screen or could keep Kidd in front of them, but neither of them did it any worse than the other.

Carlos played well. I still see him being moved in the offseason, because I think he's not worth his contract, but I'm glad he played well, and I'm glad he contributed to the win.

Emory, when you called "sight and idiotic " to the people on this board just remember you are on the same bus.Poor opinion...but what can we wait from you ? Oh... I forgot that all people who dont share your opinion are dummies and ... and ... and ...

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

Emory, when you called "sight and idiotic " to the people on this board just remember you are on the same bus.Poor opinion...but what can we wait from you ? Oh... I forgot that all people who dont share your opinion are dummies and ... and ... and ...

I would love to argue with you but I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about. I will say that if you want people to engage you in normal conversation then you don't post stuff that is clearly inflamatory. You are allowed to say that Carlos played good because he did. In fact, I said it myself in this very thread. Just don't say that "it would be some peoples worst nightmare if he came back" because that is complete garbage.

Judging from your post history clearly you were trying to stir up something.

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

Come on guys, we got fantastic play from our PG position tonight, lets just leave it at that.

You are right, both of the point guards played very well and I am very happy. No more Carlos debates for me tonight.

Men im freaging sick of this, why is their always a battle with arroyo?? he played well tonight, their people love him so why dont just leave them alone???

In tonight's episode of West Side Story "The Thread", the role of Bernardo will be played by apuntalo, Riff, as usual cunningly portrayed by Kberto. jonathan will play Chino. Marc Acres 3:16 will once again play lovable Lieutenant Schrank.

Here is the scene, after yet another game in which there are many basketball issues to discuss and enjoy, The Sharks (Arroyo lovers) do a sneak attack on The Jets (Arroyo haters) by opening not one, but two new threads.

Here's the scene

Chino - If B.Hill thinks the latino community (fans) will buy his trick... hes dammmmm wrong we are not! not! not! not! so stupid.

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo

[Dance sequence - dat dat dat - ]

Bernardo - if you think arroyo was not essential to this game ur nuts!!!!

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo

Lieutenant Schrank - Please keep this about the topic and don't start argueing again. The board was pleasant today without the fighting.

Chino - Riff, who did you call agitator,me ? The guy whom called idiotic and sight wasnt me, reread again.

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo.

Fade to black.