Sign in to follow this  
jonathan

B.Hill kicking Carlos

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

The Original Poster of this thread in no way AT ALL assumes the point of view of Carlos Arroyo fans or Puerto Ricans. This thread is irrational, illogical, immature, and silly. Thinking that a professional coach will play or not play people to damage their stats is absolutely ridiculous. Please, do NOT listen to Jonathan, who in the eyes of everyone, is nothing more than an agitator. Do NOT associate or assimilate him to Carlos Arroyo fans or Puerto Ricans. Do NOT generalize against these groups because of his idiotic comments. Thank you!!

I have to agree. I am one of those who became interested in the Magic because I've followed Carlos for a long time, and I'm constantly embarrassed by some fanatics in these boards. Those fanatics are simply not representative of a population. Arroyo himself would feel the exact same way.

And as I pointed out in an earlier post, beware of pseudonym agitators who claim to be "fans of Arroyo," but who simply post ridiculous things to make others look bad.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

This is the kind of thread I was B***hing about...

Just plain crap.

RFLOL, I don't know why it always cracks me up when you go off. It just does.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

One of the most uncomprehensible, illegible, and paranoid threads I have ever wasted time to read.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Didn't you say you were a christian the other day? Then stop criticizing the guy, cause it sounds like your some clueless racist instead. Don't get me wrong, I do find it funny how latinos will supposedly "quit" going to games if Carlos is traded or whatever, and the stopping of the salsa music lolol.. maybe a few PRs will stop caring but those weren't real fans in the first place anyways.

Now I acknowledge the post was dumb, but sometimes it's better to just ignore these kind of rants from clueless fans who only like one player.

Now i have to say I'm not too impressed with the so called "christians" of this board so far. Just like another supposed christian here who likes to brag how he averaged 27 points for some no-name college. Please get me that stat sheet so I could wipe my butt with it! ha ha ha!

" " RFLOL, I don't know why it always cracks me up when you go off. It just does." "

I've always heard fools laugh at each othees jokes constantly, do you know if this is true?

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

One of the most uncomprehensible, illegible, and paranoid threads I have ever wasted time to read.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Didn't you say you were a christian the other day? Then stop criticizing the guy, cause it sounds like your some clueless racist instead. Don't get me wrong, I do find it funny how latinos will supposedly "quit" going to games if Carlos is traded or whatever, and the stopping of the salsa music lolol.. maybe a few PRs will stop caring but those weren't real fans in the first place anyways.

Now I acknowledge the post was dumb, but sometimes it's better to just ignore these kind of rants from clueless fans who only like one player.

Now i have to say I'm not too impressed with the so called "christians" of this board so far. Just like another supposed christian here who likes to brag how he averaged 27 points for some no-name college. Please get me that stat sheet so I could wipe my butt with it! ha ha ha!

" " RFLOL, I don't know why it always cracks me up when you go off. It just does." "

I've always heard fools laugh at each othees jokes constantly, do you know if this is true?

At what point did Christianity monopolize basic courtesy? In other words, what does being a good person have to do with one religion?

While we're at it: where was the thread about what everyone's religion was? I must've missed it. I would've liked to contribute to that, so I could've done something to maybe help alleviate some of the misconceptions about my people, the Pastafarians.

I've been touched by his noodly appendage; have you?

Speaking of a fool...how does quoting Billy Madison make him a racist or less of a Christian? You are the biggest idiot on this board and I'm tired of reading your crap. Welcome to my ignore list.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Speaking of a fool...how does quoting Billy Madison make him a racist or less of a Christian?

You meant "speaking as a fool" right?.. but yeah, that's a very intellectual question! I have no idea!

< faints >