Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

Darko dominating Yao, 20+ points, Memphis up in the 4th

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Its not that hard if you think it this way....We keep Darko, but we don't get Rashard....yeah yeah, creative financing, less money, blah blah, but the fact is that if we would have kept Darko, Rashard would not be wearing blue. No Rashard = a bad start and record .

actually i think it's Brian Hill = bad record and no development

quote:

Its not that hard if you think it this way....We keep Darko, but we don't get Rashard....yeah yeah, creative financing, less money, blah blah, but the fact is that if we would have kept Darko, Rashard would not be wearing blue. No Rashard = a bad start and record.

You couldn't be more wrong. If we don't extend Battie two years ago, we get to sign Darko & get Rashard also. If we trade G Hill last year for Shard, we then get to extend Darko and have an MLE to use.

There were numerous situations that could have resulted in retaining Darko and adding a top notch free agent also.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Its not that hard if you think it this way....We keep Darko, but we don't get Rashard....yeah yeah, creative financing, less money, blah blah, but the fact is that if we would have kept Darko, Rashard would not be wearing blue. No Rashard = a bad start and record.

You couldn't be more wrong. If we don't extend Battie two years ago, we get to sign Darko & get Rashard also. If we trade G Hill last year for Shard, we then get to extend Darko and have an MLE to use.

There were numerous situations that could have resulted in retaining Darko and adding a top notch free agent also.

Darko is playing pretty good for the Grizzlies and I am glad for him, I just wish that he could have beens still with Orland.

The thing is we COULD have had BOTH Darko and Rashard if we hadn't of signed Rashard so the extra year. Just think how we would be with Darko, Dwight and Rashard! Everyone's talking about Boston and their big 3, it could have been Orlando and their BIG 3.

quote:
Originally posted by ReeceGaines:

Watching this game. Darko looks amazing. Scoring at will, but most impressive, Yao can not get his shot off against Darko.

Darko is is clogging him up, Yao looks baffled. Only 10 points or so for Ming.

Even though he's having a 25/10 game, stats can't tell how good he looks icon_frown.gif. I miss Darko.

Yao? c'mon...

did you see him posturizing tim lol?

Darko? Daaaarrrrrko....yes, the name rings a bell. Hmmmm...I vaguely remember something about him, but then I remember these are the Magic boards and he left the team for greener pastures.

We're 7-2 and Memphis is 2-5. Who would you rather be playing for?

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Darko? Daaaarrrrrko....yes, the name rings a bell. Hmmmm...I vaguely remember something about him, but then I remember these are the Magic boards and he left the team for greener pastures.

We're 7-2 and Memphis is 2-5. Who would you rather be playing for?

Battie, Darko, would would you rather have "playing" for "this" team?

Neither, since neither is playing for our team. Darko's gone - I'm over him. This is like hanging onto Shaq and wondering if the Lakers stole our championships.

...Doesn't matter: it never happened, so we'll never know. Time to move on. We're doing just fine without Darko, and Memphis isn't doing real great with him.

I'm happy.

LoL, Darko sucks, he's putting up numbers on a team full of rookies and scrubs. Big deal. I'll start crying when Darko's putting up 15/10 as a member of a contending team. Putting up numbers with Memphis... what a joke.

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

29 Days and 22 Hours left to go icon_smile.gif

That should be enough for the Grizz to find their identity...

december 15?

what's then?

Memphis @ Orlando icon_smile.gif