Sign in to follow this  
Garrity's Gringos

I know the answer to the Magics problems.

It is so simple, so painfully obvious like an albino at a compton welfare line. We need more minutes from the truth, from the man, from the Drunken Irish Assassian himself, Pat Garrity. What do you all know about Garrity eh? His 3 point threat and freakish hops are what this team needs. He'll down 2 12 packs in 14 mintues. He needs his beer like popeye needs his spinach and you'll see, the result will be the same. Garrity is irish, plain and simple eh. Lager flows through his veins and he pisses out beer any time of the day. He is irish eh, what do you know about irish eh? The Magic need to buy him a keg before the game, let him drink his irish juice and watch the result. Garrity needs to play, Ireland needs Garrity to play. He is a Folk Lengend from where I am from. What do you know about Garrity eh? Free GArrity and let the threes rain, and the 360 dunks soar. Give him his elixer and the MAgic will win, Ireland will win. What do you know about Ireland eh? What do you know about threes and 360's eh?

It is so simple, so painfully obvious like an albino at a compton welfare line. We need more minutes from the truth, from the man, from the Drunken Irish Assassian himself, Pat Garrity. What do you all know about Garrity eh? His 3 point threat and freakish hops are what this team needs. He'll down 2 12 packs in 14 mintues. He needs his beer like popeye needs his spinach and you'll see, the result will be the same. Garrity is irish, plain and simple eh. Lager flows through his veins and he pisses out beer any time of the day. He is irish eh, what do you know about irish eh? The Magic need to buy him a keg before the game, let him drink his irish juice and watch the result. Garrity needs to play, Ireland needs Garrity to play. He is a Folk Lengend from where I am from. What do you know about Garrity eh? Free GArrity and let the threes rain, and the 360 dunks soar. Give him his elixer and the MAgic will win, Ireland will win. What do you know about Ireland eh? What do you know about threes and 360's eh?

The visual of Garrity downing a Harp's like Popeye down's spinach and going off is fantastic!

I heard that Garrity perfected his shooting technique by shooting jumpers from half court using the Blarney Stone as a ball.

Another Magical ritual that pumps Pat: Taking a bath using Irish Spring 5 minutes before each game.

Could it be that I have missed my calling to cheer for someone? Does anybody know if Garrity has any Native American/German/Sweedish lineage mixed with his green blood?

If so...the magics really need to play him, he has so much more blessing for this team than anybody other. Bhill is confused on determining him to sit bench.

pg.jpg

Okay this has to be one of my favorite threads and usernames of all times especially after all those Arroyo posts.

I say whenever we are getting thoroughly blown out at home magic fans in the Arena should chant for Pat.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

Okay this has to be one of my favorite threads and usernames of all times especially after all those Arroyo posts.

I say whenever we are getting thoroughly blown out at home magic fans in the Arena should chant for Pat.

You mean make Pat the anti-human victory cigar? What the heck should we even call that? The human Kleenex?

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

Could it be that I have missed my calling to cheer for someone? Does anybody know if Garrity has any Native American/German/Sweedish lineage mixed with his green blood?

If so...the magics really need to play him, he has so much more blessing for this team than anybody other. Bhill is confused on determining him to sit bench.

pg.jpg

ahhhhahahahahahah