Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

Talking Ball Junkie off the ledge

Let's all try to go easy on Ball Junkie today. He is suffering from the same malady that Wolverine fans were suffering from after the 1st game of the football season.

Gardner-Webb?

Gardner-Webb ?!?!?!?!?!

Let's all try to go easy on Ball Junkie today. He is suffering from the same malady that Wolverine fans were suffering from after the 1st game of the football season.

Gardner-Webb?

Gardner-Webb ?!?!?!?!?!

LOL, this might be a bad sports year (hopefully minus the Magic) for BJ.

His boy Bogans got a double double last night night for us. At least one Wildcat showed up to play last night.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

LOL, this might be a bad sports year (hopefully minus the Magic) for BJ.

Hey, I'm a Dolphins fan! The only positive thing I can say about them is that they didn't lose this past Sunday!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Hey, I'm a Dolphins fan! The only positive thing I can say about them is that they didn't lose this past Sunday!

Well Mr. Shula pretty much insured that the Patriots will beat the Dolphins 84-0 when they play them.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Well Mr. Shula pretty much insured that the Patriots will beat the Dolphins 84-0 when they play them.

Yeah, like that wasn't going to happen anyway!

I was debating whether to respond to this thread when I had a break around 10:00. I tried to ignore it hoping that someone else would post in the NBA Forum and take it off the front page. Then I could have pretended like I didn't know it existed. But now that I'm on my lunch break and I still see my name highlighted I guess I have no choice but to respond.

D-A-M-N you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol) J/K

Seriously, I think Gillespie has been having trouble discipline wise with some of Tubby's leftovers. Specifically Joe Crawford. This game will serve as a wake-up call. Billy will now get the players full attention. I fully expect the team to turn it around now and have a good season.

You guys are aware I hope that Ohio State lost Findlay College. And there was some other very small school that Beat Michigan(Ithink). Parity has been rampant in college ball for awhile now.

Back to Kentucky, Gillespie is cleaning up in recruiting. I have full confidence that my Widcats are soon to return to their rich, glorius history.

I hate you Mr. Charisma! Just kidding(lol)