Sign in to follow this  
andie

Does Anyone Actually Work?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Silly LOD, there are many things you would be surprised to find out about me, I am the perfect woman, remember?

You're right...I forgot. I've been thrown off my game lately, what with having to wait for you to respond to my trade request.

Well if you werent trying to disrupt my entire team and throw the earth off it's axis we wouldnt have that problem.

Work? We talkin bout work? Man, we talkin bout work? I might a missed work, but it could be one hour. If I can't work, I can't work.

It ain't about dat. It's easy to talk about work. I'm the franchise poster and we sittin here talkin bout work. How silly is that? We talkin bout work.

Office hours are so long and tedious... thanks orlandomagiczone for making those hours fly by quickly!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

some times it is guess thats the perks of the job! ya when i get those i dont mind being hunched over for 10 hours!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

What about a dude who wants some ink on his junk? Can you pull a Nancy Reagan and "just say no?"

you better belive i can say no and i have a girl tatto artist here so i have her do it.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Luckily I am not in the real world yet, so I have ample time outside of practice and class to frequent these boards.

I am looking to get a tatoo, Love12. Where is your shop? I want one of those really original tribal armbands, or maybe a japanese symbol. You know, something no one else has? Thoughts?

And LOD, what/who do you write for?

my shop is in santa maria california.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

office_space_milton.jpg

Ball Junkie at work.

AHAHAHAHAHA, too bad Junkie never comes over here to see this one.

I have a nice government job and most of my work gets done early in the day. Actually since my salary is payed with taxpayer money you could say that this is my job. I think my posts are good enough to deserve a raise. All of you need to chip in.