Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

Ipod Help....

Does anyone have a program or know of a program I can download to get all the music from my Ipod to my computer.....

I had my library at work, but I want to move everything to my home pc....I used to do my downloads at work, but now they are blocking it...I have almost 2000 songs. I don't want to have to burn a bunch of CD's with music to bring them home...

There has to be something out there that will let me transfer from ipod to pc without erasing my ipod...

thanks

Does anyone have a program or know of a program I can download to get all the music from my Ipod to my computer.....

I had my library at work, but I want to move everything to my home pc....I used to do my downloads at work, but now they are blocking it...I have almost 2000 songs. I don't want to have to burn a bunch of CD's with music to bring them home...

There has to be something out there that will let me transfer from ipod to pc without erasing my ipod...

thanks

Doesn't Itunes do that? I dunno. I have some crappy 1gig mp3 player that I use windows media player to sync with.

Go to download.com or just google a search for that. You will find some forum with some answers.

Or just give me your iPod.

yeah I am searching....

Itunes wants to protect music and avoid file sharing so the program marries the unit, and if you plug in your ipod into another computer it will warn you and if you continue, it will erase everything and update the ipod to the new library....

I am just starting to mess with it, I know I'll find something, but its easier if someone already has a solution..

lets see...if you give me 200 bucks I'll give you the ipod, 30gb, video, and a lot of music...of course half of it is in spanish....but still....Im kidding...10 OCTB's would be enough...

I found one called Idump...I am transfering right now....lets see how it works.....

to download...I use whatever I can find....limewire, 360 share etc etc...a lot of it is my own music from CD's

IDump worked...it was slow and it kinda conflicted with Itunes, but I made it work...

I got it off dowloads.com....so if anyone is interested or wants it, now you can get it...

I bought a 160 gig external hard drive for 60 bucks a few weeks ago. I had music on my work computer, home pc, and laptop. I put all of it onto this hard drive and deleted it off my computers. Now the computers run faster, I have all of my music on one library that I can listen to on any of my computers, and I still have 130 gigs of free space! Get one, its worth it.