Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

POST GAME REACTION THREAD***Nets vs MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by Mark73:

to prove my point, Jameer's has taken more shots than any other Magic player (11), Jason has taken 5 shots

Jameer thinks he's a shooting guard and not a PG

Oh about your comment... Turk and Grant has also taken 11 shots.... just thought you might want to check your stats before talking out your butt.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

JJ say goodbye to your minutes. I guess Bogans is still on the ****list.

Don't get used to it. Coach Hill loves to give minutes and then take them away... It makes him feel like a big boy.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:

to prove my point, Jameer's has taken more shots than any other Magic player (11), Jason has taken 5 shots

Oh about your comment... Turk and Grant has also taken 11 shots.... just thought you might want to check your stats before talking out your butt.

ok, barnettej, as many as two other shooting players. by the way, you don't have to insult anybody to prove your point. maybe you just lack vocabulary or Jameer is your cousin.... keep it nice here, it's just a BB chat

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:

ok, barnettej, as many as two other shooting players. by the way, you don't have to insult anybody to prove your point. maybe you just lack vocabulary or Jameer is your cousin.... keep it nice here, it's just a BB chat

Okay... sorry I hurt your feelings.