Sign in to follow this  
FRED

NBA TV 10 Best Plays of Pre-Season

BTW....the CROSS-OVER at the right top of the key, was pretty nice, as well as, the ball fake to the right wing, when he totally got his man to go back and defend the 3, creating the sweet opening down the lane for the lay-up, but giving it up to the trailer for the more effective two, as he was being guarder by the rotating defender when he lost his man back on top of the key...

Pretty nice indeed! We need all of our PG's to be energized like this.

My new SIG:

As my Magic Diaries end:

"Ring-Time Ooop!!"

Much Love!

Nice play by Carlos.

Not sure how they don't call traveling on Iggy going twice around the body before passing?

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Nice play by Carlos.

Not sure how they don't call traveling on Iggy going twice around the body before passing?

I was wondering the same thing. Definite three steps. Also, NateDog hit the ground before he got that shot up.

How about Lowry's tip in? How do you let the smallest guy on the floor get the tip in for the win? Terrible.

.....and yes Iggy was walking all over the place.

One more observation; is it just me or does Jermaine O'neal get posterized a lot for a "shot blocker?" Thought that was funny.

wow that was a pretty sick play by arroyo look at the three defenders around him they all got fooled! The second guy made me LOL. The camera guy couldn't even keep up with him... hahaha