Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

A vow of Carlos Silence

I have decided that I am not going to get myself involved in anymore of the discussions about Carlos Arroyo.I will sit and read all of the good things about Carlos that his supporters have to say, and all the bad his non-supporters have to say. As someone with many friends, of different racial backgrounds, this whole thing is getting too racial. I signed up for Orlando Magic Message Boards, not Carlos Arroyo boards. So if anybody wants to talk about Basketball im in, Carlos, I'm out. We need to realize that if we ignore all of this Carlos talk the racism/name calling will go away. So if any of you wish, respond to this and take your vow of Carlos silence. As always....GO MAGIC!

PS-PLEASE DON'T RUIN THIS THREAD WITH SENSELESS GARBAGE. FROM EITHER SIDE. THIS IS AN HONEST EFFORT TO KEEP A CLEAN THREAD AND A THREAD WITH A PURPOSE.

I have decided that I am not going to get myself involved in anymore of the discussions about Carlos Arroyo.I will sit and read all of the good things about Carlos that his supporters have to say, and all the bad his non-supporters have to say. As someone with many friends, of different racial backgrounds, this whole thing is getting too racial. I signed up for Orlando Magic Message Boards, not Carlos Arroyo boards. So if anybody wants to talk about Basketball im in, Carlos, I'm out. We need to realize that if we ignore all of this Carlos talk the racism/name calling will go away. So if any of you wish, respond to this and take your vow of Carlos silence. As always....GO MAGIC!

PS-PLEASE DON'T RUIN THIS THREAD WITH SENSELESS GARBAGE. FROM EITHER SIDE. THIS IS AN HONEST EFFORT TO KEEP A CLEAN THREAD AND A THREAD WITH A PURPOSE.

I'm considering do the same thing but starting another Arroyo thread probably isn't the best tactic.

quote:
We need to realize as Non-supporters of Carlos...if you ignore it, it will go away. So if any of you wish, respond to this and take your vow of Carlos silence. As always....GO MAGIC!

So you are ignoring the issue by starting another thread with Arroyo as the focus? Dude, You are too transparent. You already got one thread locked, Started up withthe Arroyo thing in another thread that got locked and now here we are again on your subject of the morning - Arroyo.

Of course its just about your vow - Wink, WInk. THats why you wrote this right?

quote:
]He's on the bench, where in my opinion, he belongs. I talked to a source close with the Magic who says Carlos' is most likely on his way out. Figured that, but nice to hear it from a credible source.

How old are you guy?

Nah you did that when you decided to take another swing at irritating Arroyo fans with that qouted paragraph. You set it up friend as the OP you could have left that out if thats all you wanted to do.

No. Its very easy to understand. If all you were doing is saying you were not going to talk about arroyo then whats this? -

quote:
He's on the bench, where in my opinion, he belongs. I talked to a source close with the Magic who says Carlos' is most likely on his way out. Figured that, but nice to hear it from a credible source.

I'm not ruining a honest thread. I'm responding to the OP and it takes a swipe at Carlos while trying to pretend its just a thread where you state you will no longer talk about him. Give it up. Its too dishonest.

If you want to talk about how you will no longer talk about Carlos (not sure how you do that by starting a new thread) then you are free to say that you feel that "He's on the bench, where in my opinion, he belongs" but you also have to expect that after doing that, people are going to debate your opinion.

If this one spirals downward into another name calling thread I'm closing this one too. Sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

If you want to talk about how you will no longer talk about Carlos (not sure how you do that by starting a new thread) then you are free to say that you feel that "He's on the bench, where in my opinion, he belongs" but you also have to expect that after doing that, people are going to debate your opinion.

If this one spirals downward into another name calling thread I'm closing this one too. Sorry.

Marc, if we dont stop this pro and against new post enticements this board will look worse than the OK corral. I have seem too much baiting in bonafide posts that could have been well shared if the discussion was limited to the initial subject.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Marc, if we dont stop this pro and against new post enticements this board will look worse than the OK corral. I have seem too much baiting in bonafide posts that could have been well shared if the discussion was limited to the initial subject.

Ibone, The baiting is part of people being able to express their opinions, we can't tell people not to do that.