Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic OPENING NIGHT... Game Thread!

Look at this crap:

Q: I have FSN Florida but I'm not seeing Orlando Magic games. Why?

A: If you are not seeing an Orlando Magic game scheduled on FSN Florida and your cable provider carries FSN Florida, your provider has not, at present, entered into an agreement with FSN Florida to provide its customers with the package of 35 Orlando Magic games made available to them on the network this season.

As is customary, cable and satellite system affiliates are required to enter into an agreement with FSN Florida to offer these newly-acquired Magic games, which represent a substantial increase in the number of pro games offered on the network.

Again, the most important thing you can do is tell your cable provider that you want to see the games and recruit your friends to do the same. Call them and tell them you want the opportunity, as others have, to see the Magic games scheduled on FSN Florida this season.

So I've got fsn on cox cable in ocala, but apparently fsn is holding back these games for more money. Thanks magic management, you've screwed more of your fans than you realized.