Sign in to follow this  
mepot

Brighthouse/FSN Thread

quote:
Not correct. FSN wants more $ then say HGTV is getting. So takeing HGTV off will not mean that you can just add FSN.

Sure it does... it just puts the onus back on BH to decide if they want to add a more expensive (for them) channel and reduce their profits slightly, or bump up the rates for basic cable.

Problem is, now that people have more of a choice for service providers (ie DirectTV and Dish Network) it isn't a simple matter of BH upping their rates. Now they have to worry about overall cost, driving consumers away etc. It puts them in an uncomfortable situation that they did not used to have to deal with.

Heres my question. Tonights game is scheduled to be on FSN ( I have FSN as part of my cable package (Cox) but still can't watch), but since it is away, wont we be able to see it on NBA League Pass, since we are out of the viewing area??

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Heres my question. Tonights game is scheduled to be on FSN ( I have FSN as part of my cable package (Cox) but still can't watch), but since it is away, wont we be able to see it on NBA League Pass, since we are out of the viewing area??

Yea thats a good question cause ive been watching every game on NBA League Pass this entire week but the Magic games. They were blacked out. But we should.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Yea thats a good question cause ive been watching every game on NBA League Pass this entire week but the Magic games. They were blacked out. But we should.

But I dont know where your at, im in Tampa Fl and that is considered central florida just like Orlando and we still might not be able to watch it. But i hope we can cause all these online games i cant watch for some reason.

I just saw an ad for Brighthouse on tv. It was pretty comical. I wish I could post a link to it. It was saying that they carry 43 magic games and that the viewer should be excited to see those games. This was my first time seeing this ad..if they put time into making it, I dont see this being resolved anytime soon.

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

I just saw an ad for Brighthouse on tv. It was pretty comical. I wish I could post a link to it. It was saying that they carry 43 magic games and that the viewer should be excited to see those games. This was my first time seeing this ad..if they put time into making it, I dont see this being resolved anytime soon.

I like how they fail to mention the 39 we wont be able to see

I sincerly hope playoff rights arent given to Fsn. If we even get that far

quote:

LOL!!! I saw that commercial like 5 times withing a span of 10 minutes last night. Basically, instead of just buying FSN, they're spending all their money on commercials trying to convince us we don't need FSN... ironic.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:

LOL!!! I saw that commercial like 5 times withing a span of 10 minutes last night. Basically, instead of just buying FSN, they're spending all their money on commercials trying to convince us we don't need FSN... ironic.

Yes, it was pretty sickening to watch. Kind of like they were saying "We are giving 43 games, **** and be thankful for that"!

I gotta say thanks to the people who are finding the live streams of the game, I thought I might have to listen over the radio. But these guys have really helped me out and allowed me 2 watch the live footage. Thanks to all that have made this possible.

The last thing you want to do is say to the real Fans - we are giving you half the games - that will just so antagonize the real fans - stupid, stupid, stupid. Obviously the person in charge of marketing is not a magic fan and also a total moron.

I already tried to cancel and go to Direct TV, but there are too many trees where I live and I won't be able to pick up a signal.

They both suck right now.