Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

The Official Brian Hill thread [merged]

quote:
Originally posted by Hedo For 3:

Brian Hill was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.

Brian Hill told MJ to give Dwight low scores in the dunk contest.

Brian Hill caused the great Chicago fire.

Brian Hill caused beer prices to go up from last season.

Brian Hill causes alcoholism.

Brian Hill is the real reason John The Jerk hasn

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

Brian Hill has an Anti-headband policy. Could that cause a problem if we get VC? I mean look how long scott skiles and ben wallace went round n round about a freakin headband.

Good policy. I mean I'd love to have Vince in our team but I feel the only one who might not be wearing one of those stupid looking things is Dwight.

This is not only Napoleon's policy but some respected coachess out there like Pat Riley don't allow this. I don't want our players to look like walking d***s out there. It's bad enough with the baggy under the knees teenage shorts players wear on the edge of their a$$es instead of on the waiste that the league allows.

This is not a playground or high school, this is a league where players are supposedly professionals by now.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

Brian Hill has an Anti-headband policy. Could that cause a problem if we get VC? I mean look how long scott skiles and ben wallace went round n round about a freakin headband.

Good policy. I mean I'd love to have Vince in our team but I feel the only one who might not be wearing one of those stupid looking things is Dwight.

This is not only Napoleon's policy but some respected coachess out there like Pat Riley don't allow this. I don't want our players to look like walking d***s out there. It's bad enough with the baggy under the knees teenage shorts players wear on the edge of their a$$es instead of on the waiste that the league allows.

This is not a playground or high school, this is a league where players are supposedly professionals by now.

I Hate the Baggy pants...But the Headbands and wrist bands uctually serve a purpose, The Head Bands help from Sweat rolling of your head into your eyes, and the wrist bands can be used to wipe the sweat off of your face. I've got a bigger problem with all the Tattoos, Rap albums, **** charges, DUI's and STUPID HAIRCUTS (SCOTT POLLARD)

quote:
Originally posted by royce59:

however you can reagain our trust, simply play like we did against the bulls (run and gun)

DON'T OVERRATE LAST NIGHTS GAME JUST BECAUSE WE WON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget the 26(!!!) TOs, don't forget that we had just 3 3s, don't forget that the bulls had more rebounds (and hedo, our SF alone had 7, season high),....

we won this one because of darko, rebounds and blocks and because of our FT shooting.....27-33

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

Here is a picture I found of Brian Hill on his bike.

haha now thats funny

BrianHill.jpg