Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

The Official Brian Hill thread [merged]

Yeah Knappy sits 10 rows down from us. He wore the shirt the other night. My row is actually pretty crazy. I miss the good old days of the 20 win season, you are the biggest magic fan of all time John!!! I don't know if we will get season tickets next year, only if we get Billy D from the gators to coach the magic!!!

That would be awesome, then we could be the Dawg Pound of the magic. Remember when they took my fire rivers sign away, they got all the cops on me, then I got to meet J.Gabriel, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Sorry guys if my observations have already been stated by someone else. I was traveling to Orlando last night and just was able to watch the Detroit game.

What a depressing demonstration of incompetence! Brian Hill makes the statement that was repeated by Goukas during the game that we are going to push the ball on offense more. So what does he do? He keeps our strongest thoroughbred (Ariza) on the bench all night. Wasn't our managerial team championing the return of Ariza as the moment that would turn this season around? Wasn't last nights fast pace exactly suitable for a player like Ariza?

The 4th quarter was the most pathetic display I have ever seen. We didn't score a single point while committing 3 turnovers in the first 4 minutes and Brian Hill didn't make a single adjustment. Then, we don't hit our first FG until the game is nearly over. Nope not a single adjustment duing the 4th quarter.

Grant Hill committed 5 TOs in 27 minutes and he was in during crunch time. Not a single seconnd of blow for Redick who has demonstrated that he can put the ball in the basket.

I could go on for hours and will after I return from dinner. I'll be interested to see what some of your observations are from last night.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Sorry guys if my observations have already been stated by someone else. I was traveling to Orlando last night and just was able to watch the Detroit game.

What a depressing demonstration of incompetence! Brian Hill makes the statement that was repeated by Goukas during the game that we are going to push the ball on offense more. So what does he do? He keeps our strongest thoroughbred (Ariza) on the bench all night. Wasn't our managerial team championing the return of Ariza as the moment that would turn this season around? Wasn't last nights fast pace exactly suitable for a player like Ariza?

The 4th quarter was the most pathetic display I have ever seen. We didn't score a single point while committing 3 turnovers in the first 4 minutes and Brian Hill didn't make a single adjustment. Then, we don't hit our first FG until the game is nearly over. Nope not a single adjustment duing the 4th quarter.

Grant Hill committed 5 TOs in 27 minutes and he was in during crunch time. Not a single seconnd of blow for Redick who has demonstrated that he can put the ball in the basket.

I could go on for hours and will after I return from dinner. I'll be interested to see what some of your observations are from last night.

Agreed, he's a fool. Unbelievably, however, Otis denies any thoughts of letting him go. He told the press conference that the reason he didn't play Trevor was because he didn't think he would be able to adjust to the flow of the game. Excuse me?! Doesn't Trevor thrive on the fast break?!

These upcoming five games will be the toughest that we've ever encountered, and with Hill at the helm, we may not be seeing any improvement.

Hill is an idiot - I stand by my stance. I shall not back down to all those who want to play nice and it isn't nice to attack BHill and be negative. If the fans don't send a message we will have to continue to suffer with this incompetent organization. The owners, management, etc. need to get the message that the fans have had it. I expect this team to win with this talent and I expected 50 wins - I loved the Magic of old that won less games than it lost, but it didn't have the talent and had more heart than this team. The problem is not the players - the problem is an idiotic coach, but what do we know about basketball? Could I possibly only win 1 of every 4 games like Brian Hill - I think I would do better than that and I've never coached - I have assistant coaches that I could use for help - I could choose who to hire and definitely do a better job than BHill.

I shall stay on course - Fire Brian now! I would like to wear a different shirt to the game, but I can't - I have to speak out - I hope everyone does.

I missed that post. I'll need to look for it.

Back on the topic of Brian Hill. I'll be front row tomorrow to give him an earful. My wife's already begging me not to get thrown out of the arena.

Everytime the camara zooms in on him he has this crazy look on his face. It makes you wonder what is really wrong w/ Brian.

He's definitely not 100% mentally. That's a given.

A very bad combination when you're also stubborn.

You're right Smack, just like you have been from the beginning on this issue. Its funny because we even had a Pistons fan come on last night and politely tell us that our coach was garbage.