Sign in to follow this  
Undisputed4

Randolph Morris

Lance Thomas isn't a real power forward he is a small forward is size and strenght but doesn't have the range of jump shot to be successful their either. Thomas has game though and he belongs in a running offense just like most of the Duke players but since K plays no bench he can't run and gun but next year he will because they will be really deep.

Im the biggest Duke fan but for no reason should they have been this bad this year. Coach K definately hasnt recruited good. He had 6 McDonalds All American on the team. They have lost more talent then this before and still were a very good team. After Battier, Williams, Dunleavy and Boozer left they were good. After Brand, Langdon, Maggette and Avery left they were still good.

Thats because after Brand, Avery, Langdon, and Maggette left Jason williams, Boozer, and Dunleavy came in and after they left Redick, Shelden,Dock,etc came in.

Yea and we got just as many All Americans this year and they all didnt live up to expectations. Some of them didnt really show any potential other then Henderson. Scheyer cant shoot. He missed so many open looks this year it made me sick. McRoberts was suppose to be the Grant Hill that got the Christian Laettner teams over the hump. Paulus looks horrible. He cant handle pressure at all. He is the only point guard Ive ever seen play with his back turned when he starts the offense

quote:
If my memory serves me correctly Randolf and Dwight were neck-an-neck for high school player of the year in the state of Georgia when they were both Seniors.

I think they either played against each other in the high school regular season or the playoffs.

Some scouting combines had Morris ranked a tad higher than Dwight.

I'm from Kentucky but I stopped following when we moved down to Florida and Tubby Smith let our program sink to mediocre status.

Randolf can score in many fashions. Not sure of his defense. Good shot blocker. He didn't have a lot of help at Kentucky because Tubby Smith can't recruit any longer.

I would definitely check him out. At 6'11 any team would be crazy not too.

weren't they teammates?

Anyway, Randolph Morris isn't likely going to end up with an NBA team this season, maybe next year.

I don't think this guy will end up having much of a career in the NBA. He'll probably end up a journeymen. He plays with no emotion or energy. I think he'll end up being like an Aaaron Williams or Jamal Magloire.

The guy would probably be a first round pick just based on his size. There really isn't much to lose by picking him up and seeing what he can do.

quote:
The guy would probably be a first round pick just based on his size. There really isn't much to lose by picking him up and seeing what he can do.

he went undrafted last year. It was a poor decision by him entering the draft, let alone, without an agent.

Don't know about Morris.Have seen him play the last few years on tv,and this year he's improved.But i don't think he's a lottery pick if he was allowed to into the draft.He's a nice backup big man in the nba,simmilar player to Battie imo.The guy from Georgetown 7'2 center Roy Hibbert is a better prospect,who's averaging a double double in the tournament so far.Morris will be picked up by a nba team thats for sure.

Now that Tubby is leaving Kentucky for U of Minn. maybe Randolph will make the jump to the NBA. I still think he'd be a good fit at backup center.

Marc Acres, I hope you read this! I just heard a rumor from a friend here at work that Tubby got fired!

I'm so excited!!!

The Cats will no longer be in mediocre haven.

All the money that bball program has they will now go out and get the top coach in the country and go right back to to kicking Billy Donovan's Gators like we used too.

I've been telling my friends that all week. Now it will become a reality.

Sorry Marc. (lol)