Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

What Big Men being offered to the Magic?

Junkie - who is being offered? Time to do a little homework and make some phone calls.

Who has the inside scoop?

PJ? Webber would be cool, but not promising I guess - who else is there?

Who can we move - any word anyone?

Junkie - who is being offered? Time to do a little homework and make some phone calls.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Trade for Stromile Swift. younger, more athletic and is always defensive minded. He cant hurt the Magic.

Maybe Garrity and cash considerations can get him. Hes not going to get any minutes now that Darko is in Memphis.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/memphi...ft/profile/07/14/206

Hes mainly a defensive/rebounder type player that can contribute some points too. Great Dunker. Very Physical and shows Aggression when he plays. I rather go after a younger Stromile Swift then pick C-Webb or PJ

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

I don't know why people keep throwing PJ's name around. Boy would it be nice to have him, but he must be either off in another parallel universe right now or in hibernation because I haven't heard anything about his plans or clues to his desired direction in forever. If other teams had the MLE to toss at him, and he still didn't take it, doubt our 2.6, even if it was + anything would make him come to Orlando. Sorry fellas

Nazr Mommahad is guy the Pistons want to ditch if they get Webber back. He played pretty well with Duncan in SA so what do you think about him being here with Dwight? The only thing is he's not a run and gun guy though

dont like swift. work ethic is questionable, and heard that his attitude is less than ideal...then again, maybe he just needs a change in scenery. he isnt that good though...

I want to see Juwan Howard back around here again. Is he expandable? Lets change it up from our usual set of big men, that only seem to be valuable on the defensive end. Juwan Howard brings some offense to the mix, and will open up things for Dwight. Not to mention, he has a decent mid ranged game, and can grab the rebounds.

I'm not 100% sure on his contract, but maybe giving away someone like Dooling + 2nd pick or something could make it possible. But I'm not the "king" when it comes to making trades, someone else could probably come up with a much better scenario.

quote:
Originally posted by JMEWLS:

I want to see Juwan Howard back around here again. Is he expandable? Lets change it up from our usual set of big men, that only seem to be valuable on the defensive end. Juwan Howard brings some offense to the mix, and will open up things for Dwight. Not to mention, he has a decent mid ranged game, and can grab the rebounds.

I'm not 100% sure on his contract, but maybe giving away someone like Dooling + 2nd pick or something could make it possible. But I'm not the "king" when it comes to making trades, someone else could probably come up with a much better scenario.

Juwan has a contract similar to Tony's, I think it is 5-6 yrs for 13 mill. The money is a little steep for me for that type of player. I just remember that he used to make me mental when he was here. He's just so darn soft! He just looks like he is drifting through the game, he never looks like he is fighting hard.