Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Everyones Favorite Game - Brian Hill Version

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

Orlando, FL. - Reminiscant of a few games ago when hill had a confrontation with a fan in North Carolina, Brian Hill reacts to boisterous razzing, a chorus of boo's and the legions of fans wearing "Fire B-hill T-shirts" by charging the stands and displaying his trademarked beet red tirade face and throwing the one finger salute, presumably in the direction of one "john-the jerk"

EDIT-*AMMNIT Casey, you beat me to it!

sorry dude abides, im sure i wasnt the only one thinking it, i just happened to say it first. so not really original. lol

In an effort to control Brian Hill better, Otis recently required Brian wear a Dog Shock collar on his arm.

Here he is seen getting shocked after trying to send Pat Garrity into the game.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

In an effort to control Brian Hill better, Otis recently required Brian wear a Dog Shock collar on his arm.

Here he is seen getting shocked after trying to send Pat Garrity into the game.

Stellar, ****WINNER****WINNER****WINNER!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

This gem was taken during the Kings game. Time to play Caption that Photo!

28473331.jpg

Quick, somebody get the Defibrillator Brian is trying to change the offense!!!!!

***NEWSFLASH***

In an attempt to gain popularity, Brian Hill, head coach of the magic, was the halftime entertainment at the Kings VS Magic game. He performed the burnt out 90's dance "the macarena". Fans were seen throwing themselves down the steps at the Amway arena.

In a related story, the Los Del Rio Boys are now suing Hill for making their song suck more than it did when it was popular.

That's all here at Magic Message Boards News, you stay classy Magic fans!

quote:
After breaking his 100th clipboard Brian's elbow finally gives out. The players and fans immediately suggest he be put on the "Coaches IL".

Could someone explain why breaking a clipboard is such a big thing? Everyone has been talking about this for months now, and I'm a little confused.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
After breaking his 100th clipboard Brian's elbow finally gives out. The players and fans immediately suggest he be put on the "Coaches IL".

Could someone explain why breaking a clipboard is such a big thing? Everyone has been talking about this for months now, and I'm a little confused.

When have you ever heard of an NBA coach destroying anything on the sideline (except for Bobby Knight)?