Sign in to follow this  
Oliver

stupid question

Hey, welcome aboard. Wish to here more from you.

Steve is a cancer especially to a young squad like what we have right now. And it was time to re-build.

Welcome to the boards Oliver. We have alot of posters from alot of different countries but I think you are the first from Austria. How did you become a fan?

Penny hasn't officially retired but no team that I know of has given him a serious offer. I think his body has taken all the punishment that it can endure.

Danke, Danke! It's very nice to be part of the community!

Well, at that time we had a big NBA boom in Austria, in our school almost everybody was into basketball. The main reason I became a fan of the magic was mostly because Orlando was the first american city I ever vistited and I was a big fan of Penny/Shaq. The first thing I got was a magic cap - and since everybody else was a Jordan/Chicago Bulls fan I was quite unique.

I even wore my magic cap on the class pictures, I often got into big trouble, because I refused to take it off icon_wink.gif

I heard Penny had some major problems with his knee, but I guess he's already much too old to make a serious comeback. But I think he would still be good enough as a backup...

It is now confirmed, you qualify as a long suffering, playoff and championship challenged, silver and blue bleeding Orlando Magic fan!!!! Welcome again to the Magic nation where we scream and yell (sometimes at one another LOL) but we always support our guys!!!!

quote:
Danke, Danke! It's very nice to be part of the community!

Well, at that time we had a big NBA boom in Austria, in our school almost everybody was into basketball. The main reason I became a fan of the magic was mostly because Orlando was the first american city I ever vistited and I was a big fan of Penny/Shaq. The first thing I got was a magic cap - and since everybody else was a Jordan/Chicago Bulls fan I was quite unique.

I even wore my magic cap on the class pictures, I often got into big trouble, because I refused to take it off Wink

I heard Penny had some major problems with his knee, but I guess he's already much too old to make a serious comeback. But I think he would still be good enough as a backup...

well, hey, at least you found a board that could supply you Magic news everyday.

A little OT but last I heard was Penny was asking for 50,000 USD for his services in a local league here in the Philippines. icon_wink.gif

Why was there a coach that needed to be fired? I couldn't resist...

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Why was there a coach that needed to be fired? I couldn't resist...

LOL. Good line.

But my opinion is that Penny did not get Brian Hill fired; Brian Hill got Brian Hill fired.

And his encore performance is as titillating as the first.