LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

junkie is legitimately ignoring the assessment of a UCONN fan who has watched every game in preference for his own analysis derived from the national title game alone. amazing.

It's putting me in a weird position to hate on Napier.

Coverage starts at 7, draft starts at 730

Nice, I get off work @ 7p so I should be able to get home in time to catch it.

But, but, but.....I thought you didn't want me to have an opinion , lol......I tell ya what....Let's just call it a Junkiieism...Ya, I like that .

I actually wouldn't mind drafting exum trading 12 for chicagos two picks and taking Napier and hood/Harris/warren/young since one will fall.

It'd be a fun three guard rotation with exum oladipo and Napier.

The Orlando Cleveland rumor was "total bull****" according to a tweet posted by Woj.

That was covered about 50 pages ago, dood

Anybody know how close we are to the new salary "floor" after the Afflalo deal? As in, I know we have a bunch of cap space, but if we wanted to save it for next year, how much more do we have to commit this year to get to the floor?

alright guys talk me off the ledge.....

trading afflalo for fournier and a late 2nd seems like selling low, someone spin this because i don't like it

Maybe Fournier is a surprise like Tobias was. And maybe it could help us make a move for Durant ;)

Napier screams 6th man

I completely agree with 4thewin, and said it myself several (hundred) pages ago. You can't hate on Jameer Nelson for all of his shortcomings and then turn around and want Shabazz Napier here. They are very similar basketball players and people would eventually just call Napier an undersized, shoot-first point guard and call for his head.