LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

@chadfordinsider: Sources: Cavs were calling around offering teams Orlando's picks at 4 & 12 for players last night. Interesting

Whoa.

Cautiously optimistic.

Our chat room is broken. Will Dan Savage provide us with a chat room?

Interesting read......

http://www.basketbal...cans-big-board/

Exactly:

Parker is the most likely player in this draft to average 20 points per game and to be an All-Star. Anthony is probably the best comparison for Parker–if anything Parker is a slightly better prospect at this point. On a per 40 minute basis, Parker slightly outperformed freshman-year Carmelo in every major category except assist rate. From a subjective standpoint, Parker is a better dribbler and passer than Anthony was at this stage. While he hasn’t the upside of a top-five player in the league due to his athletic and defensive limitations, Parker could easily be a top-15 player. Given how likely he appears to reach that ceiling, he deserves the number one pick in the draft.

Just for fun:

If not 4, 12 & Afflalo for #1

Would you 4 & 12 for Kyrie?

Cavs draft Parker and Exum and bring Bron back

Magic then trade AA for 9 and draft Randle

Yes. Too bad it's just for fun.

Whoa.

Cautiously optimistic.

I'm cautiously optimistic in my hope that this trade does not happen. You all realize we're going to suck again next year trading Afflalo and what would have been a second lottery pick in this draft, right? I think this trade, as constituted, actually slows down the rebuilding process. Just draft Vonleh or gamble on Embiid and try to move up from 12. Wiggins isn't Lebron and isn't a guy that is going to draw FA's anytime soon, so I'm having a hard time getting on board for this rumored deal.

"@chadfordinsider Magic would take Jabari at 1 I'm told. But deal isn't done. Cavs were just gauging value of 4th & 12th pick. Sixers also upping offer for 1"

We'd really take Parker over Wiggins? Not sure about that.