LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

IT is true that the two best players in the game are wings. However, outside of Lebron, no other wing in today's game has led his team to a championship.

SO unless we are expecting Wiggins/Parker to be the best player in the league, I think the point is moot

You have to build a team with blocks. The magic could still get a pg, believe it or not.

The thunder are perennial contenders and they dont even really have one.

On top of that I think tony Parker just killed LeBron and Durante team in the finals

Thats odd because leonard won mvp and tony parker had games where he barely scored.in the last game, patty mills closed it out and he is more of a small 2 guard than a point.

Thats odd because leonard won mvp and tony parker had games where he barely scored.in the last game, patty mills closed it out and he is more of a small 2 guard than a point.

That's cause Leonard out played everyone. Tony Parker still killed every tram that they played this year.

And you know what's more odd? When you make your argument, you like to use the word MVP even though no one is making an argument to the MVP.

Tony Parker can still kill ppl without being an MVP.

SO Lebron, Kobe, and Jordan are the examples provided of wings winning the championship

thaaaaats 3 of the greatest players ever

Well, in order to carry a team to a championship, you have to be pretty damn good sooo...

And you know what's more odd? When you make your argument, you like to use the word MVP even though no one is making an argument to the MVP.

Tony Parker can still kill ppl without being an MVP.

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte

• Upvote 1

I get you're trying to tell me wing players dominate the game, so unless you're saying wiggins are one of them, two things are unrelated, because to me Denise Scott was a wing too

The point is, those players are outliers. Of course in a perfect world whoever we draft will be on the same level as them. But it is incredibly unrealistic

Name a player of any position that carried his team to a championship and wasn't regarded as one of the "greatest players", and by "greatest players", I mean potentially HoF, at the least.

What in the hell is going on in this thread? Can we just start a new draft thread, I'm feeling dirty reading all this.

• Upvote 1